Corona Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...igns-breaking/

The scientist whose advice prompted Boris Johnson to lock down Britain resigned from his Government advisory position on Tuesday night as The Telegraph can reveal he broke social distancing rules to meet his married lover.

Professor Neil Ferguson allowed the woman to visit him at home during the lockdown while lecturing the public on the need for strict social distancing in order to reduce the spread of coronavirus. The woman lives with her husband and their children in another house.

Comment

• aek66
      aek66 commented
      Editing a comment
      yup...very common by those who live in their own special world. trudeau told the canadian people to stay home for easter, as Christ would - then flew to be with his family. like morrisey stated after the manchester concert bombing- the politicians who are angered by commoners - don't deal with life as commoners do. politicians pushing laws based on their own mores; live in their own beautiful and safe bubble.

• Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
    The president has a habit of speaking inarticulately, but the media is hostile towards him and are constantly twisting his words to damage in the hopes of damaging his chances of reelection. He said nothing wrong. At one point he even state the media is going to twist his words again, except he thought on the part where he talked about the sunlight, and he stresses the fact that he's not a doctor!

This is the same old click bait and lazy controversies the media invents to attract viewership.
    that's basically all the money and what the usa has become - a pre-strife lebanon where various media outlets become absurd mouthpieces for a particular party. only thing missing are military wings of the political parties. militias secretly funded by each party out and about causing mayhem, death and destruction.

not about the virus, it's about who 'we' need in the white house, on the supreme court and in congress. the virus is a path to those objectives.

another path is the path the democratic party has embraced, identity politics. the shooting in georgia that has come to light and what has occurred in indianapolis over recent span of 1 week.

Comment

• O gamias !!!

Comment

• I read something else interesting. She works for Avaaz (they're a Soros-linked NGO) and has a masters degree in Asian politics. She has an open marriage with her husband. It sounds to me that she may be a spy, or brainwashed communist dupe, and operates like a honeypot. NGOs tend to be hotbeds for spies and given Avaaz's support for Iranian protesters and Syrian rebels, it's pretty clear they operate out of an intelligence network of some kind.

It can't be a coincidence she is tangled with a professor who convinced Britain that half a million would die without a lockdown. He's a bit of big wig. Something about her and this relationship raises serious questions. I have my suspicions that this is the real issue behind his sudden resignation.

Comment

I read something else interesting. She works for Avaaz (they're a Soros-linked NGO) and has a masters degree in Asian politics. She has an open marriage with her husband. It sounds to me that she may be a spy, or brainwashed communist dupe, and operates like a honeypot. NGOs tend to be hotbeds for spies and given Avaaz's support for Iranian protesters and Syrian rebels, it's pretty clear they operate out of an intelligence network of some kind.

It can't be a coincidence she is tangled with a professor who convinced Britain that half a million would die without a lockdown. He's a bit of big wig. Something about her and this relationship raises serious questions. I have my suspicions that this is the real issue behind his sudden resignation.
          They also employed this freak:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...ardian-editor/

Comment

• President Xi Jinping 'personally asked WHO to hold back information about human-to-human transmission and delay a global pandemic warning' at the start of the COVID-19 outbreak, bombshell report claims

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...c-warning.html

Comment

• WOW! So it's true then, China had malicious intent to permit the spread of the disease. They lied and had WHO help them do it! And all we hear is Trump is to blame, but it turns out it was the Chinese and the UN who are to blame. And that proves also what Trump said about the WHO's bias towards China. This is big!

To clarify what China did here, they lied to slow the West's response, to make sure they got hit by the pandemic. That could be interpreted as an act of war. Let's see if enough pressure can come to bear on China so they own up to their mistake before it gets to that.

Comment

WOW! So it's true then, China had malicious intent to permit the spread of the disease. They lied and had WHO help them do it! And all we hear is Trump is to blame, but it turns out it was the Chinese and the UN who are to blame. And that proves also what Trump said about the WHO's bias towards China. This is big!

To clarify what China did here, they lied to slow the West's response, to make sure they got hit by the pandemic. That could be interpreted as an act of war. Let's see if enough pressure can come to bear on China so they own up to their mistake before it gets to that.
                I have said its an act of war from the beginning. Now is time to end all world globalization! However this will show Trumps true self. There's no going back! If he focuses trade strictly for North America, and puts pressure on EU to follow suit, then we include them. Time to do what is morally right....starve these dictators for good. Cut off all resources. Send heavy military to Saudi Arabia, and cut oil supplies to China. Unleash Israel on Iran. If you trade with China you're an enemy! Lets see the true Trump....if he pulls back that proves he's just another puppet of the banks and corporate leaders.

Comment

• I don't think we should jump feet first into a full out war, but we do need to start weaning off of China for our manufacturing needs. AI and automation will soon take over those jobs anyways (they're already taking over those jobs inside China too). We need to make them pay a price for what they have done and get them to come clean. They need to take the necessary steps to own up to their failures and set things right again. If they continue to lie and dig their heels in, things may get to the point you suggest JVC, but I suspect internal struggles within China will prevent that from happening.

Comment

• can you even make this shit up

.....That's right, the enzyme that will light up Bill Gates Human Implantable Quantum Dot Microneedle Vaccination Delivery System is called Luciferase .....

Comment

• It's a real thing:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...en-vaccinated/

Invisible Ink Could Reveal whether Kids Have Been Vaccinated

The technology embeds immunization records into a child’s skin
                      Keeping track of vaccinations remains a major challenge in the developing world, and even in many developed countries, paperwork gets lost, and parents forget whether their child is up to date. Now a group of Massachusetts Institute of Technology researchers has developed a novel way to address this problem: embedding the record directly into the skin.

Along with the vaccine, a child would be injected with a bit of dye that is invisible to the naked eye but easily seen with a special cell-phone filter, combined with an app that shines near-infrared light onto the skin. The dye would be expected to last up to five years, according to tests on pig and rat skin andhuman skin in a dish.
                      And for the record, Bill Gates was entirely responsible for it's funding. It was completed at his request:

The work was funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and came about because of a direct request from Microsoft founder and philanthropist Bill Gates himself, who has been supporting efforts to wipe out diseases such as polio and measles across the world, Jaklenec says.
                      And they have article after article suggesting it's a delusional and dangerous conspiracy theory. Even I believed them for a moment, until I kept reading and sure enough I found the above article.

It's becoming harder and harder to find this information because Google, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter are trying to bury it.

Comment

• China slaps on an 80% tariff on Australian exports starting from today in retaliation for Australia blaming Corona on China.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-exports.html

Comment

• Brilliant from Trump here. He wrote to the WHO:

President Trump has written to the Director General of the World Health Organisation, with the conclusion of his administration’s review into the conduct of the WHO and its “failed response to the COVID-19 outbreak”. The letter lays out a cogent timetable of missteps, cover ups, and demands changes, not least demonstrable independence from China. The letter ends by threatening permanent US secession from the organisation if changes are not made…
                          “The only way forward for the World Health Organization is if it can actually demonstrate independence from China. My Administration has already started discussions with you on how to reform the organization. But action is needed quickly. We do not have time to waste.

That is why it is my duty, as President of the United States, to inform you that, if the World Health Organization does not commit to major substantive improvements within the next 30 days, I will make my temporary freeze of United States funding to the World Health Organization permanent and reconsider our membership in the organization.”
                          Full letter:

https://order-order.com/2020/05/19/r...-organisation/

Comment

• Something tells me that in China, they aren't so concerned about this. For them, it matters more to win the race over the US as the new hub for medical and scientific advancements.
                            Scientists have created a human-mouse chimera with 4 percent human cells—the most of any chimera to date. It's a major step toward a new medical reality.

Comment

• And these are some of the known experiments they did in labs, to give people an idea:

Wuhan coronavirus scientists injected bat virus into piglets then fed their infected internal organs to cannibal hogs

https://www.the-sun.com/news/679965/...-pig-cannibal/

Research published in April 2018 probed the cross-species transmission of coronaviruses from bats, to other animals, and then to humans.

The study - titled "'fatal swine acute diarrhoea syndrome caused by an HKU2-related coronavirus of bat origin" - was investigating a bat-related coronavirus outbreak on Chinese pig farms.

Bats were captured in a cave and samples were taken from the creatures.

Scientists then grew the virus in a lab before injecting it into three-day-old piglets.

The sick animals were then killed and their intestines were ground up into a slurry and fed to other piglets.

In the study, scientists wrote: "This study highlights the importance of identifying coronavirus diversity and distribution in bats to mitigate future outbreaks that could threaten livestock, public health and economic growth."

The £30 million lab is the most advanced laboratory of its type on the Chinese mainland and is based ten miles from the now infamous “wet market”.
                              They were studying the SADs virus that broke out among pig farms in China (the virus was not transmissible to humans). More can be read about here:

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...d-it-come-from

Comment

Working...
                              X