Corona Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From 31 December to 20 January, China’s political leaders played down the risks of the virus, squandering the lead their doctors and scientists had given them.

Comment

• The institute Fauci leads, NIH, published a study that has since been withdrawn that claimed 5G induces coronaviruses through skin cells.

“In this research, we show that 5G millimeter waves could be absorbed by dermatologic cells acting like antennas, transferred to other cells and play the main role in producing Coronaviruses in biological cells,” the study states.
      “DNA is built from charged electrons and atoms and has an inductor-like structure. This structure could be divided into linear, toroid and round inductors. Inductors interact with external electromagnetic waves, move and produce some extra waves within the cells. The shapes of these waves are similar to shapes of hexagonal and pentagonal bases of their DNA source. These waves produce some holes in liquids within the nucleus. To fill these holes, some extra hexagonal and pentagonal bases are produced. These bases could join to each other and form virus-like structures such as Coronavirus.”
      Up until now no serious scientific study has been done to consider that very possibility. Many experts remain skeptical at best. In fact most pan the idea as a ludicrous conspiracy theory.

That being said, the 5G roll out really started to pick up momentum as the coronavirus pandemic emerged and I think it's a phenomenon worthy of study at the very least. Not for nothing, I saw an argument made that sometimes these viruses emerge and then disappear depending on environmental conditions. That these viruses are dormant and come to life. That isn't some quack theory and you can read more about it here:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...e_AvlLDXGB2PqF

Senior CEBM tutor Dr Tom Jefferson believes many viruses lie dormant throughout the globe and emerge when conditions are favourable.
      Medical establishment scrambles to censor scientific info -- read the bombshell study for yourself here!

Comment

•  

Comment

• what about this

https://twitter.com/stella_immanuel/...231143425?s=20

Comment

• It looks like that tweet didn't survive. They're saying that Dr. Stella Immanuel's claims about hydroxychloriquine (HCQ) are false, but really all she claimed was that she has treated over 300 people who had coronavirus symptoms and not one has died, that based on her experience this drug helps against the virus. I think she's wrong to call doctors Nazis who refuse to use it in treatments.

The reason they blocked her was because she was retweeted by President Trump and her tweet became viral. They claim there is research that proves she's wrong. They're actually talking about two studies, one out of Minnesota and one out of Barcelona. I haven't seen anything to suggest those studies are seriously flawed like other past studies the media had irresponsibly touted. The one out of Minnesota looks good to me.

I don't think it's right her tweet was blocked, but that goes to show that Twitter is not a platform for free speech nor a platform for healthy debate.

I think HCQ isn't the cure, but there are doctors who say it works well based on their experience even if studies haven't shown the drug to be effective. I think at a minimum it's worth trying, that there could be something to it that the studies are missing. In my view, more study is still needed just to be sure. In any case, there really isn't much else that can be done and the risk of harm doesn't appear to be as substantial as the media likes to portray it (they make it sound like anyone who takes it will die of a heart attack, but even in studies I've seen in treating coronavirus the most common side effect was a bothersome stomach).

I'm not a health care professional nor an expert, but my understanding is that HCQ is used to treat coronavirus together with some concoction of vitamin supplementation (usually zinc, vitamin C, and/or vitamin D) and perhaps another drug. In theory, HCQ prevents the virus from entering cells. The vitamins help with immune response, but zinc especially inhibits certain enzymes and proteins needed by the virus for survival. HCQ and zinc are generally the staples to the treatments doctors have been raving about. The idea behind it makes a lot of sense, but their success may be merely incidental, not necessarily a result of their concoction.
            Facebook, YouTube and Twitter have deleted a viral video titled "America's Frontline Doctors" that attracted millions of views with dubious claims about hydroxychloroquine.

Comment

• Remember all that hoopla that Bill Gates wasn't going to create a microchip using invisible ink that could also vaccinate you all at once. It turns out it's not a conspiracy theory. From the BBC:

Travellers would present the customs officers with an entrance visa and a vaccination record. That could be a paper card – or a tiny tattoo on their arm, invisible to the naked eye but readable by an infrared scanner. This technology already exists and has been tried on live animals and human cadaver skin, said researcher Ana Jaklenec at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Their method uses micro-needle patches that can deliver both the vaccine and a squirt of an invisible ink under the person’s skin, storing the vaccination record.

“The macro-needles don't leave scars and are less invasive than the regular needles – it’s like putting on a Band-Aid,” Jaklenec said. That subdermal record is readable by a simple scanner, she added. “It can even be done with a modified phone.”

Supported by The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the technology was aimed to help in the developing world where paper or electronic records aren’t always reliable. The goal is to try it on humans with a measles vaccine soon, but the tech may come handy for other proofs of immunisations – for example at the immigration point.
              The whole article reads like a sci-fi horror. I think as a society we need to go back to being responsible with our freedom and not find ourselves living like guinea pigs while people like Bill Gates come up with crazier and more dystopian solutions to things like the flu. No normal person will ever agree to have a barcode written on them, even if it is invisible. And it will raise all sorts of concerns about possible tracking of movement and storing information beyond vaccination records, all things not even touched upon in the article that are incredibly obvious concerns.
              Physicists, engineers, biologists and citizen scientists are devising new technologies and tests so we can globetrot again.

Comment

• Chinese virologist Dr. Li-Meng yan - who specialized in virology and immunology at the Hong Kong School of Public Health and fled Hong Kong in late April, insists COVID-19 was created in a lab, and says she's going to prepare a "very solid scientific report to show people how easily this can be done from the lab."
                https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-whistleblower

We'll see...

Comment

• Risch, however, is sharply criticizing Fauci's approach to evaluating the drug's effectiveness, arguing that repeated trials and tests have shown that it is markedly effective at treating COVID-19 so long as it is administered properly.

On Tuesday, Risch went further, charging in an interview with Just the News that Fauci is perpetrating a "misinformation campaign" in his opposition to the drug.

Fauci "has been maintaining a studious position that only randomized controlled trial evidence has any value," Risch said, "and everything else he calls anecdotal."
                  In a Newsweek Op-Ed published last week, Risch called HCQ "the key to defeating COVID-19," and said it was particularly effective in conjunction with one of two antibiotics and zinc, saying it has "shown to be highly effective."

Risch said the drug could save 100,000 lives if widely deployed.
                  (emphasis not mine)
                  'Tens of thousands of patients with COVID-19 are dying unnecessarily' without the drug, he argues.

Comment

• She's the founder of the group of doctors who produced the viral video. Whether these doctors are right or wrong, why is it considered a matter of fact that this drug can't be used to treat people who show early signs of being infected with coronavirus? There is hardly enough evidence to suggest they are undoubtedly wrong.

Suppose for a moment that what these doctors say is true, that HCQ could be used to prevent the spread of the coronavirus in one's body if taken early enough. If that were proven to be true, what would that say of Twitter, Facebook, Google, the television news media, and experts like Dr. Fauci? Or Bill Gates? What would that say of our medical establishment, the WHO, the CDC, and others? Indeed, what would happen if it emerged that a simple and cheap remedy was readily available to combat the coronavirus so long as it was used early and properly, as suggested by the Yale epidemiologist, who considers it the key to beating Covid-19 (his words)? It would certainly speak volumes of the level of control these people have over the public discourse and it would reflect very badly on all of them, wouldn't it? It must be acknowledge that they now have too much at stake in denying that possibility.

I'd like to get some proper answers and I'd like to see the claims made by the Yale epidemiologist and many doctors further investigated. There's more at stake here than the coronavirus, most notably freedom as we have known it.
                    "... 5 minutes ago I was considered a 'hero'  with people clapping at what I was doing... but now I have been summarily fired for appearing in what was told to me was 'an embarrassing video'."

Comment

• The standard tests are diagnosing huge numbers of people who may be carrying relatively insignificant amounts of the virus.
                      It’s the amount of virus that should dictate the infected patient’s next steps. “It’s really irresponsible, I think, to forgo the recognition that this is a quantitative issue,” Dr. Mina said.
                      In three sets of testing data that include cycle thresholds, compiled by officials in Massachusetts, New York and Nevada, up to 90 percent of people testing positive carried barely any virus, a review by The Times found.
                      (emphasis mine)

Remember what Trump was saying months ago?

“If you don’t test, you don’t have any cases,” Trump said at a June 15 roundtable discussion at the White House. “If we stopped testing right now, we’d have very few cases, if any.”
                      He was pilloried in the presses for this remark. He was right in essence. The tests are misrepresenting the actual number of those who are infected and contagious.
                      The usual diagnostic tests may simply be too sensitive and too slow to contain the spread of the virus.

Comment

• I find it very sad that good doctors are being told to shut up and resign because they make comments which frankly deserve to be heard. Where is there room for dissenting opinions anymore in the West?

A doctor for more than 45 years and an employee of the health service for 30 years, Dr Feeley says he stands by his comments, but decided to resign so management in his hospital group would not be penalised.
                        Also Twitter suspended the account of a Chinese virologist who had just published some of her research arguing the virus originated in a lab. She has appeared on Sky Australia and Fox News to discuss that research. The clip below is from last night with Tucker:

HSE dissociated itself from Dr Martin Feeley’s remarks on herd immunity

Comment

• Strange..

DAVID JONES: As the first Briton known to have caught coronavirus, Connor Reed did much to enlighten us about the then mysterious disease. He provided our first insight into its worst...

Comment

• The viruses laundry list of symptoms are very unusual in that they are expansive. Although the wet markets in China and other parts of Asia are disgusting and barbaric, I am more inclined to think that China was messing around trying to make a biological weapon and it leaked.

So as Corona virus has been a thing for over a year now, why aren't there harsher penalties against China coming out? Retribution is absolutely needed for the lost lives, destroyed economies, etc.

Comment

• apparently there is a new strain that his hit england. One that is even more contagious than the earlier strains.

so .... will this vaccine work on the new strain?
                              there is also chatter that the new strain is not as deadly and may just help us get out of this mess sooner.

anyone have any input?

Comment

• They assume the vaccine will work with the new strain but don't know 100%.

Comment

Working...
                                X