Hello bitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello bitches

Well well well....dont we just have a collection of misfits in here ...the forum for rejected forumers...

Nice to see some old faces....faces that are probably very very old these days...20 years is a long time....Ive been putting up with some of you muppets longer than I have known members of my family. Has anyone in here qualified for the pension as yet ?? Some of us are old mofos...

Ive been meaning to stop by and grace everyone with my enlightened intelligence for a long time..but life keeps getting in the way...Ill try make an effort though ...hopefully I can help raise the level on this forum..beyond bottom of the barrel levels where it probably is without my input...

Look forward to some great conversations with old and new friends.....and enemies too I guess...

Welcome back N.

This place is a bit different though I must warn you. Schizophrenics, stalkers and those who wish start dick measuring contests with rival or fellow fans are not welcome here. We all get on. You see this place is non-profit - doesn't bother us if there are 3 members or 10,000. Every single Greek football forum has failed because of immaturity in the past - people thinking their macho right to insult others is paramount - all to impress other men.. There are no enemies here and all members are treated with respect. Each and every single member on here I respect more than 10 potential new strangers or some freak who someone may wish to give the benefit of the doubt for the 80th time. Can read the posts. No one calls another member stupid or anything like that because that is where the trouble starts. Respectful disagreement is fine but we barely even see that. We are here to relax - not to replicate Exarchia on a Saturday night. Insults and leftism are left at the door - there is already enough of those things in Greece..

Comment

Καλώς ήρθες. Good to have you back TG.

Comment

Yasou Noda. Man, were you drunk when you posted that?

Comment

I was a bit tipsy actually...I think it helps my posting lol

Comment

Comment

Pou ise re? You come here saying this and that, and don’t post again

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
                Pou ise re? You come here saying this and that, and don’t post again
                Heres a post for you Amorgos- Fae Mboutsa

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X