THE COMMUNIST PHANTIS FORUM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post

It's really sad what happened with Greeksoccer.com, I was heavily involved with that site and witnessed some unthinkable things from some people, both in its last few months and after (when it got even more weird), Phantis then had a chance to be the new epicenter for Greek soccer forums but went all stupid and banned so many quality posters for no reason other than not being lefties, it was real madness.

I dont read Phantis political sections any more, its like reading the malakies the UN put out the other day that Don posted above, which I couldnt believe I read on Twitter.

Only the NT section is good, its primarily a PAOK forum now with some Aris too. The Aris guys are actually nice, PAOK guys think the world is against them and anyone who challenges them on their paranoia cops stupid retaliation, but of course it's ok for them to do it in Laz's house.

All in all, very sad and unfortunate that the greek soccer . com page went down, at its peak before all the loonies were allowed back in it was something pretty special, I even won a Greek NT jersey for winning the tipping comp in the mid 00's
    very sad indeed

that site had potential

on top of the great community and belonging, i used to love going to the tournaments in chicago... if memory serves me well, the field was called schaumburg

i love "good" soccer, so i'm not really a club fanatic. ... the NT is my team...my club is OSFP, for many reasons, although i admit having some feelings for the AEK of the 90's as i spent a fair amount of time in nea filadelfia

some of those joker punk OSFP fans @ gs.com were quite the scumbags ... they ruined the site & created the great divide

phantis was never designed to accept the migration, let's just face that fact for what it is

the sad reality is I KNOW of some really good posters that are stuck on the other side.... not joining here for one reason or another.... some might be shy ... we should find a way to accommodate them.

i wish they would come

and to be honest with you guys .... i don't have that many bad things to say about Phantis, i saw some things i did not agree with, but i never experienced it. some good posters got banned for no reason... that's pretty kneejerk reaction

tzatziki & bananas were always very nice to me

onward....

Comment

Very well said Tantra

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post

You will be amazed at the ages of those guys and their leader... we even had people from other counties joining in back then and females too
        sure, i remember. the tough guys from australia. they fucked with, fucked with some more and eventually threatened a poster - a poster who was and probably still is, innocent to the ways of the world. everyone can't be 15 forever and laugh and someone being picked on. that turned off a lot of posters. i remember the females, from australia too.

Comment

i see the other forum has decided that if you are a self-stated political neutral, then you are the enemy. your posts are to be erased and the topic(s) closed - because it's very simple: the 'in' people at the forum know what's best for you and need no posts from self-stated political neutrals. they have already decided for you, who the correct candidate and political party is.

they hope you post in the 'hip-hop' thread because advertising money is good. unfortunately, criticizing the quality of hip-hop 'music' and it's lyrics could see you banned - after having the audacity to suggest there is another political party other than the democratic party.

resistance is futile..do not resist.

Comment

I have hesitated to make any critical comments about phantis site as I never really experienced anything that you guys did until now.

I am not left nor right..... as straight up the middle as you can find. I was having a discussion with a mexican friend Pepito about the democrats in the coming election.
            My point was that the democrats were leaning too far left with the outcome they will lose many votes that were traditional democrats.

I posted two videos to support this point. Posts deleted, topic locked. No explanation. I'm not sure if Pipito replied to my posts with something offensive or not.

I guess freedom of speech has truly died.

Comment

• aek66
              aek66 commented
              Editing a comment
              pepito is the guatemala intl. left fullback. the guy is as mexican as i am admiral yamamoto's great grandson.

he complained in a post after your videos and you and the thread were 'corrected'.

Originally posted by tantra View Post
            I have hesitated to make any critical comments about phantis site as I never really experienced anything that you guys did until now.

I am not left nor right..... as straight up the middle as you can find. I was having a discussion with a mexican friend Pepito about the democrats in the coming election.
            My point was that the democrats were leaning too far left with the outcome they will lose many votes that were traditional democrats.

I posted two videos to support this point. Posts deleted, topic locked. No explanation. I'm not sure if Pipito replied to my posts with something offensive or not.

I guess freedom of speech has truly died.
            You still think Pipito and Transiki are seperate people??

I think most of us on here are pragmatic centrists. Most want a mix of state and private money finacing most infrastructures both physical and societal. Phantis is a cancel culture leftist echo chamber. Weird place. AOC on steroids.

Comment

he whined to the moderators to 'correct' you and the thread. that post is gone.

Comment

what was there to correct?

Comment

• aek66
                  aek66 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  because it's very simple: the 'in' people at the forum know what's best for you and need no posts from self-stated political neutrals. they have already decided for you, who the correct candidate and political party is.

lol --- this is comical

the truth hurts doesn't it

Comment

• aek66
                  aek66 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i check every couple of days - the political thread(s). i caught your videos and the guatamala intl.'s complaint about your videos and the thread is disintegrating because you dare be a political neutral. a political neutral? you might as well be trump, himself. cancel-cancel-cancel. the chicago tribune just tried this with their top columnist and he is fighting back.

Phantis went down the shitter in the lead up to the last US election and judging by Tantra's experience, seems like things haven't changed.

Remember - never let anyone tell you how to think or who to vote for. At the end of the day, they would have you believe that your thoughts are irrelevant and you need correction so you can march to the same beat as main stream media, global corporations.

If there's anything I hope we've accomplished on this forum it's to have mutual respect for each other as posters and to encourage free thought.

Comment

• aek66
                  aek66 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i thought the michael brown shooting was the start...that got extended into the election and tzatziki fawning over the black panthers. speaking of the original gentle giant, the st. louis county prosecutor RE-OPENED the case in january, but sadly, announced yesterday that no charges will be filed.

no shit. obama's AG holder turned that case upside down looking for civil rights violations - couldn't find any. the DOJ found that witnesses either lied and others were threatened into making bogus original statements.

Originally posted by Reaper View Post

You still think Pipito and Transiki are seperate people??

I think most of us on here are pragmatic centrists. Most want a mix of state and private money finacing most infrastructures both physical and societal. Phantis is a cancel culture leftist echo chamber. Weird place. AOC on steroids.
                i also saw some long-time paok poster complain in a post about the political culture there - he is a brexit-er, i believe.

Comment

i asked lazarus to explain.
                  imo .... i did not do anything wrong. did not post anything offensive and was ON topic.

Comment

• aek66
                    aek66 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    of course you did something wrong. any video you post to back a neutral statement is a video and neutral statement AGAINST the biden victory party train. they will say your video(s) is from an extremist fringe. if you persist, at best, you'll be called a fox news dummy - at worst; you will be called a racist, a xenophobe and you love acid rain and pollutants.

• tantra
                    tantra commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i drink acid rain daily

aek66

LOL ain't that truth. I wish it was just that forum, but this is the case everywhere now.

It's water under the bridge for me. Let them have their forum, let us keep ours, and let that be the end of it as far as I'm concerned. There are bigger and more important things in life than our political differences (like the passing of JVC's wife). Hopefully we are all smart enough to set aside our differences when it really matters. I'd like to think so anyways. Who knows, maybe I'll vote for the same pussy-grabbing, senile son of bitch they'll vote for... Joe Biden.

Comment

• aek66
                    aek66 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    if you are talking about the poster, jvc - i'm truly sorry to hear about his loss.

Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
                  aek66

LOL ain't that truth. I wish it was just that forum, but this is the case everywhere now.

It's water under the bridge for me. Let them have their forum, let us keep ours, and let that be the end of it as far as I'm concerned. There are bigger and more important things in life than our political differences (like the passing of JVC's wife). Hopefully we are all smart enough to set aside our differences when it really matters. I'd like to think so anyways. Who knows, maybe I'll vote for the same pussy-grabbing, senile son of bitch they'll vote for... Joe Biden.
                  They have no clue my friend, like Denzel Washington explained....skin color is not culture. Where is the DAD? Where is the family? Where are your wife and kids? Denzel has stated this fact many times. Joe Biden can promise 50k us for every black American, but we all know where that money will end up. It all comes down to family and walking the earth with Jesus in your heart. The Democrats the party that enslaved the black people, the party that is responsible for their current ravished communities in Democratic states will promise and abandon once again if elected. There's enough smart black voters out there to see clearly on the issues....I'm calling for at least 14% of the black voters for Trump, and also huge Hispanic support for Trump. This election is over before it starts....Trump in a landslide victory.

Comment

• aek66
                    aek66 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    if i understood the don correctly, i'm sorry for your loss, jvc. ζωη σε'σας.

- i hope you are correct. as of now, i don't see it. trump is doing poorer than i'd thought in certain battle-ground states, as blue states solidify their 'blueness' and lawmakers from those states follow the policy of identity politics at a more furious level.

journalists who are in their 30s are the product of the change in the usa and have become activists. many casual viewers take their obvious, loud tone as truisms and are dismissing trump and conservatism. a few months to go, we'll see.

well ..... now they reinstated the left vs right posts, but all posts are being moderated

i made two posts that never made it

so i sent a message to Lazarus to delete my account as i was not interested in participating

instead of deleting my account i get ...muzzled

what a psychopath

Comment

Working...
                  X