Greece now one of the poorest nations in the EU - even Lithuania richer..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greece now one of the poorest nations in the EU - even Lithuania richer..

Latest GDPs from EuroStat:

This is the result of years of austerity and ass backwards mentality in Greece where people think that the government should be on the hook for everything, while also not paying their fair in taxes.

Greece's anti-capitalist sentiment needs to ultimately change because the only way Greece can regain economic prosperity is to change the mindset of the country. People need to pay taxes, businesses from home and abroad need to be given incentives to operate in Greece.

Also, not economic related but parts of Athens look like a third world country. The government has to address the image of the country and take it a lot more serious. Greece will always be a beautiful country but seeing as Athens is the capital, Mitsotakis needs to order a complete overhaul of the city and take much tougher measures against the morons who desecrate it with shitty graffiti.

Comment

Was speaking to a Greek last week that told me immigrants shooting up heroine in university corridors was not the problem, ''''artists''' graffitting the city including Government buildings was not the problem.. corruption was.. Well call me whatever - but surely the rule of basic law and order comes first before anything else?

Comment

Greece is a lawless country, which is why they find themselves in the shit they are in. Years of corrupt government officials, years of free handouts, no taxation, disregarding the rule of law.

It's this ass backwards mentality that makes people around the world wonder why you can't get your shit together. Greece is that prime example

Comment

Spot on ^ plus a “I’m the victim” mentality

Comment

Working...
          X