2020 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aek66 View Post

the looting starts, the shooting starts. trump really shouldn't have written that.

the 'thug' part. well, i saw some angry 'protesters' interviewed on the spot and didn't like the fact that trump called rioters 'thugs'. the racist connotation is there, i guess.

in 2015, president obama called looters and rioters in baltimore, criminals and thugs.

back to square one - just say you believe trump is a racist and maybe you don't want a white male as president.

enjoyed the mob at CNN HQ..great stuff. the network that sympathizes with the narrative of the far left - windows smashed with skateboards and rocks thrown inside the lobby. not sure what starbucks has done to people of color. they may not drink their $6 coffees, but they get to use their bathrooms. rioters and looters in los angeles destroying a starbucks. saw some graffiti on the starbucks building that salutes black and brown power. i've also seen mexican flags at some protests and disturbances.

your chance to get 'the man'.

felt the plea made by the atlanta mayor was very good. powerful, well-said. prior, saw a hip-hop artist that i never heard of, call atlanta, 'wakkanda'.
    you should write comedy

Comment

• Originally posted by aek66 View Post

imagine, the media gave the democratic candidate a hard time with passive-aggressive statements disguised as 'questions' back in 1988. 2020, the roles have reversed.

really unfair question to dukakis - the hypothetical of kitty getting raped. dukakis was stunned. the nation picked up on that and the nation didn't believe in reckless compassion for convicted criminals.
      yeah, I think it was Bernie Shaw of CNN that asked Dukakis about kitty getting raped and Dukakis gave his usual impersonal professorial and detached response that drove the final nail in his presidential campaign's coffin. As you said, the media has come full circle from then and probably culminated 25 years later, when ironically another cnn debate panelist gave a huge assist, in mid debate about the origins behind the Benghazi attack. Obama was later heard uttering, " I sure do enjoy that CANDY"!!!

Comment

• Trump makes the US designate ANTIFA as a terrorist organisation.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1267129644228247552?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcam p%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Comment

• Facebook workers rebel over Mark Zuckerberg's refusal to act against Trump

Employees in rare display of dissent after site left up post that was censored by Twitter

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...g-donald-trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Reaper View Post
            About time with these pablum puking shitholes ... George $oro$ i$n't going to be happy though

Comment

• Originally posted by LoneHorseman View Post

About time with these pablum puking shitholes ... George $oro$ i$n't going to be happy though
              So true, his military wing has just been blacklisted.

Comment

• Comment

• tantra
                  tantra commented
                  Editing a comment
                  give them fast track citizenship in exchange of building the wall.... it'll be up in two weeks, moat, crocodiles and all

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Stunning speech by Trump. Could win him the election.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                        Stunning speech by Trump. Could win him the election.

he's got the democrats on the run a bit. a few days ago, democratic media throwing it out that maybe outside influences (left and right) were the cause of the violence and looting. after days of viewing happy looters - they didn't seem outraged at all, maybe wished they had bigger backpacks; the media is on it's back foot.

trump needs to go on about legit protesting and law and order. separate the two. the democrats look like the party of rioting, violence and looting businesses.

mayors not enforcing curfews. governors refusing to call out their national guards. mayors and district attorneys emasculating the police and empowering criminals and encouraging criminal behavior. hey, it's all politically correct.

if i remember correctly, it took old man bush 2-3 days of mayhem to finally federalize and deploy the california national guard during the 1992 rodney king riots. trump waited a bit, let the pot boil over. maybe, that was the smart thing to do. the democratic governors of various states are paralyzed by fear of appearing as 'law and order' types.

Comment

• Nikki Haley and every other "Republican" out there have been "glorying violence" (even if Twitter doesn't call it that, unless it's Trump):

https://twitter.com/nikkihaley/statu...80202873860098

This isn't the 1860s or 1960s anymore. What are they fighting? $14 trillion in reparations, because the welfare wasn't enough? Neutering cops so they're less capable of dealing with crime effectively? Preventing people from being able to defend their property and their own lives? This is what's going to happen at the end of the day if they get what they want.

But beyond that, what they're really fighting for is to undo what Lincoln accomplished by saving the union. In my opinion the union is dead. There is no United States of America. The country is literally one cataclysm away from breaking apart. All it takes is one major economic crisis to upend everyone's life and it will happen. The signs are there.

Comment

• I suspect this is all a bit of a storm in a teacup. There were riots under democrats in the recent past - riots that lasted 2 weeks. I suspect this will fizzle out. The reason it gained traction among many of the left (centre left, far left, anarchists) is more to do with media encouragement and apologism than genuine concern for Floyd.

You have to remember the same sort of things happened with Brexit. Not looting etc - but a massive drive lead by the media to cancel Brexit. Massive marches (that were not as big as the organisers claimed..), constant attacks on the Tory government etc from every angle.. it was a form an anarchy for a while. The democrats have weaponized Floyd's disgraceful murder and attempted to turn it on Trump. I think it will calm down soon as a critical mass of instigators and criminals get arrested and the true protesters are left to peacefully march.

Comment

• Biden's 'deplorables' moment..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iscussion.html

Comment

Working...
                              X