2020 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AEKara_Man View Post

The USA does have evil and racist aspects to it since "the USA" is just an idea. There are evil and racist people in the U.S, as there are anywhere else in the world, the U.S is good at some things and worse in others but I don't get the mentality that wants to remain at the current status quo. Like ok, the U.S isn't the segregated hell-hole it was a few decades ago, and it isn't the greatest country in the history of earth, but can it be better? Yes. I'm pretty sure people had legitimate arguments for segregation back then as well, so maybe if we take the blinders off, we might see some problems impacting American society today.

So why don't we have a conversation and analyze political players in the same way we do football players, since their performance can also be measured, and do it without the veil of a media filter portraying them as an emperor with new clothes.
    no offense to our friends in canada, the uk, greece and austrlaia...the usa is the best nation on earth. what was the best nation in the history of the world??? was it wakanda? my choice would be the usa.

the status quo is no good? what occurred in the recent past, under the obama admin.?? you know, a black president in a racist nation. laquan? gray? obama the black president, called those protestors 'thugs and criminals'. the fact that blacks had their highest ever spending power in the usa under trump - prior to the virus. the fact that trump has given more funds to historic black colleges and universities??

these are things that aren't discussed on cnn.

don't listen to the gangsta' hip-hop 'artist'. listen to your mom, listen to your teacher. listen to the police. blm needs to and wants to eliminate all those role-models to justify all the cultural failures. eliminate the nuclear family - a white racist concept, revamp and teach it's own history in schools while eliminating racist mathematics and eliminating the police. did you know that blm tells us that 'delayed satisfaction' is a white racist character trait?? get that pussy now, no need to spend money and romance it. buy lottery tickets, don't save and invest your money.

there, all done. best nation in the history of the world. and you say we are brainwashed??

Comment

• Originally posted by AEKara_Man View Post
      I sincerely mean this when I say "no offense", but how do any of you know that you are not yourselves brainwashed?

Like, all I'm reading for the past few pages is like a daytime soap opera or wrestling Kayfabe. Trump said this! But then Biden said that! Oh here comes Kamala! CNN is full of lies! Fox/Sky News tells it like it is! Where is the in-depth analysis of policy successes and failures for the country, instead of the high-school popularity contest?

Like what does this mean? That blacks are inherently violent? Dumb? Against social stratification? More so than the KKK?

This just seems like anecdotal evidence to push a typical narrative that "blacks are keeping blacks down, not anything else".

Like what's the deal with "legitimate african-american"? Who is a legitimate Greek? The one with a swastika tattooed on his shoulder or the one who rescues stray dogs from Monastiraki?

Yes, the nuclear family is a belief. There's no net benefits of a nuclear family unit over an extended family unit or single parent family unit.

It's kind of cheating to start from a Ghanian or Nigerian education system and claim one of the reasons they went to the U.S was because of an education system which highly disadvantages the money-less, unless they're clever enough to get a scholarship.

The USA does have evil and racist aspects to it since "the USA" is just an idea. There are evil and racist people in the U.S, as there are anywhere else in the world, the U.S is good at some things and worse in others but I don't get the mentality that wants to remain at the current status quo. Like ok, the U.S isn't the segregated hell-hole it was a few decades ago, and it isn't the greatest country in the history of earth, but can it be better? Yes. I'm pretty sure people had legitimate arguments for segregation back then as well, so maybe if we take the blinders off, we might see some problems impacting American society today.

So why don't we have a conversation and analyze political players in the same way we do football players, since their performance can also be measured, and do it without the veil of a media filter portraying them as an emperor with new clothes.
      We can debate these issues for decades to come, and solve very little when it comes to black Americans. The facts are very simple, and have been studied for many years. Society can't blame whites for black fathers abandoning their families. At what circumstance is this acceptable? 80 percent of black families are fatherless in America....how do we expect success in their communities? Culture has no colors, who's to blame for the new black culture in America? I'm totally against racism and 100 percent for equality it benefits all....however if the black Fathers keep having kids and dissapeare, they're 100 percent to blame for their misfortunes. I cast blame on all of them, and the black ravished communities are totally their own doings. Stay with your family and build lt from one generation to the next. This argument is getting silly all over the world....they need to look in the mirror first!

Comment

• the usa is such a racist nation that we have plenty of examples of white people who pretend to be black or other minorities (warren/american-indian) to ADVANCE themselves. hmmmm...like aryan germans pretending to be jewish to advance themselves in nazi germnay, a racist state. hmmmmmm...

the usa is such a racist nation that aggrieved black-americans need to perpetrate racist hoaxes (many documented) to advance their cause/prove their accusations?? yes, just like the aggrieved jews and gypsies in nazi germany who needed hoaxes to show that yes, nazi germany was a racist state.

the arguments to destroy the false narrative are too easy.

Comment

• I'm tired of the anti-American crap. People make out Americans to be god awful racists who can't wipe their owns asses and who use guns to turn on the TV. If it wasn't for America, we'd all be living under Soviet, communist rule and some of you, frankly, are brainwashed enough to think it would have been for the best. So yes, you're brainwashed, we're not.

Comment

• trump is the first president in how many years not to start a war? wasn't manolara always complaining about american meddling?? ok, no problem. no war, but now the complaint is about a racist usa. forget about the american navy that guarantees oil gets to australia. 40+% of the world's oil passes through the straits of hormuz. the usa is now basically energy self-sufficient, so why spend money on the american navy protecting our allies' interests? evil or good nation??

didn't the chinese just call the australians 'stupid'?? we know whom the australians will call when push comes to shove with the chinese. the american pacific fleet will ensure loukoumades and souvlakia at the greek fest in melbourne.

Comment

• “He feels good about the mask, and that’s OK. Whatever makes you feel good,” Trump said at a campaign rally in Pittsburgh. “Honestly, why the hell did he spend all that money on the plastic surgery if he’s going to cover it up with a mask?”
              That was Trump on Biden. LOL. I'm looking forward to this debate. The man knows how to put on a show.
              President Trump mocked Democratic nominee Joe Biden’s appearance and use of a face mask on Tuesday as the first presidential debate draws nearer. 

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
                I'm tired of the anti-American crap. People make out Americans to be god awful racists who can't wipe their owns asses and who use guns to turn on the TV. If it wasn't for America, we'd all be living under Soviet, communist rule and some of you, frankly, are brainwashed enough to think it would have been for the best. So yes, you're brainwashed, we're not.
                Thats what it comes down to my friend....who makes sure there's a free market? Who protects the western world's interests? Who makes sure China and Russia doesn't cross the line? Would there be Israel on the map, and what about Iran nuclear weapons? Greece would we be on the map? The list is endless.....the majority of the world is out to lunch!

Comment

• complaining about expansions of mail-in voting amid the coronavirus pandemic, Trump said Wednesday that “I think this will end up in the Supreme Court and I think it’s very important to have nine justices.”
                  President Donald Trump predicted that the U.S. Supreme Court will decide the outcome of the November election and argued the Senate should confirm his nominee to replace the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg to break any tie.

Comment

• Also The Atlantic is claiming Trump holds all the cards and may use them if the election is too close to call and a battle ensues in the courts. Of course, they frame it in a way that would suggest he's a dangerous lunatic (what's new). I can see it happening, I'm just not terrified by the prospect unless it leads to greater discord and chaos, which is much more difficult to predict. We could see two presidents and effectively the emergence of two different unions like 1860. The conditions are ripe for it even though that prospect remains extreme.
                    Last edited by Don Giovanni; 09-23-2020, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• going into the homestretch - joe and kamala still refuse to take unscripted questions. the sagging biden poll numbers compelled BLM to pull some of their stated platforms off their organization's website.

still disappointed in the poll numbers, either biden totally collapses and needs to appear lost at sea during the debates or trump better indeed have a silent majority voting for him.

Comment

• The debate on Tuesday should be entertaining.

Comment

• popcorn is ready ....

Comment

• Ding, ding, ding...

Click image for larger version

Name:	trump-vs-biden-debate-092920.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	12743

Comment

• Comment

• Debate topics

The Trump and Biden Records

The Supreme Court

Covid-19

The Economy

Race and Violence in our Cities

The Integrity of the Election
                                The brutal Supreme Court nomination battle, the worst pandemic to strike the globe in a century, a national economy flattened by the coronavirus, and the protests and violence that have flared in cities across the nation this summer will be some of the major topics Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and President Trump will debate next week as they face off for the first time in the 2020 general election.

Comment

Working...
                                X