2020 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "What happened? The Trump team has canvassed all early voters and absentee mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania, and they have found over 100 people they think were dead but 15 people that we verified that have been dead who voted," Graham alleged. "Here is the one that gets me: Six people registered after they died and voted. In Pennsylvania, I guess you're never out of it."

i can't comprehend how we have dual factor authentication to log in to twitter and gmail, but dead people are registering to vote?
    Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) warned that President Trump should not concede defeat in the 2020 presidential election in part because Republicans will "never" be able to elect another president from their party again. 

Comment

• Originally posted by JVC View Post

Those are the allegations you're correct....and would be illegal. That said, if they're proven we're heading towards chaos in America and worldwide, and I really hope that's not the case....imagine the damage that will cause.
      At this point I'm sure if we put real thought to these allegations, how would the country move forward? Maybe civil war? Call in the army and pass curfews? Go towards dictatorship? I really hope that the Democrats didn't do something so disastrous as this.....because we all know there's no turning back from that point.
      sure, some outrageous cases of fraud here and there - i doubt the supreme court does anything. we all know know some has occurred - despite a list of mail-in voting procedures and assuming everything was followed to the letter of the law. it's not just mail-in votes - it's everything from curing, multiple votes from 1 voter, no signature checks, 30 day residency checks...on and on.

if the supreme court (remember, what biden did to clarence thomas? voted against his nomination. a few months ago - news came out that clarence thomas' wife posted unflattering stuff about biden and the dems on facebook) throws out x-amount of votes in PA, look out. to me, looks like this is the only way for trump. a DOJ investigation of various cases of voter fraud would take too much time and before any charges - there could be foot-dragging.

civil war? no. the army and national guard under the direction of the president isn't the police of democratic run cities - where the mayors have forced them not only to stand down, but those same mayors have emasculated the police.

Comment

• Originally posted by aek66 View Post

sure, some outrageous cases of fraud here and there - i doubt the supreme court does anything. we all know know some has occurred - despite a list of mail-in voting procedures and assuming everything was followed to the letter of the law. it's not just mail-in votes - it's everything from curing, multiple votes from 1 voter, no signature checks, 30 day residency checks...on and on.

if the supreme court (remember, what biden did to clarence thomas? voted against his nomination. a few months ago - news came out that clarence thomas' wife posted unflattering stuff about biden and the dems on facebook) throws out x-amount of votes in PA, look out. to me, looks like this is the only way for trump. a DOJ investigation of various cases of voter fraud would take too much time and before any charges - there could be foot-dragging.

civil war? no. the army and national guard under the direction of the president isn't the police of democratic run cities - where the mayors have forced them not only to stand down, but those same mayors have emasculated the police.
        I agree, also don't think they will do anything about it in the end like you said.

Comment

• US TV network ABC confused Bonfire Night with Brits celebrating Joe Biden's apparent win in the race to become the next President.

Comment

• i'm posting this here instead of corona virus thread

again, this is not a coincidence

the have politicized the virus

Comment

• yeah, thanks to trump's operation 'warp speed'. cutting red tape and regulations for big pharma.

like reaper posts above, the media here is also trying to fit in 'biden's victory' for the market explosion today. truly sick stuff from biden's media.

would joe have done this? would joe have appointed lebron james to vaccine team in the name of diversity?

Comment

• Originally posted by JVC View Post

I agree, also don't think they will do anything about it in the end like you said.
                probably not. the more that time passes, the more it gets cemented into the american psyche and reality that biden will be the president.

apparently, they are filing the PA lawsuit today. we'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by tantra View Post
                  i'm posting this here instead of corona virus thread

again, this is not a coincidence

the have politicized the virus
                  Its a good day!

Comment

• a brief synopsis of team trump's challenges...again, the state electors need to certify results, not the media.

PA - audit requested. observers blocked during counts. statistically impossible voting turnout. illegal curing ballot deficiencies. record number of 90+ year olds registering. illegal back-dated ballots delivered by usps. still counting.

Michigan - voting software manipulation. 14k+ dead people voted/registered to vote. fraud alleged, will file lawsuit.

Wisconsin - voting turnout a statistical impossibility. recount.

Georgia - illegal ballot harvesting. recount. still counting.

Nevada - illegal voters/non-residents. no signatures. AG Barr apparently already involved.

Arizona - still counting/likely recount.

Comment

• it could be, that clarence thomas will soon be on the opposite side against $3 bill biden. 30 years later. let's see.

Comment

• AOC wants Stalinesque lists of Republicans:
                        The congresswoman’s comments come as Democratic nominee Joe Biden is poised to take the White House from Donald Trump.  

Comment

• i saw that over the weekend ... very funny.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	13554

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	13556