Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reaper View Post

AOC wants Stalinesque lists of Republicans:
    the party of unity in 2020 usa and she's demanding an enemies list.

if team trump's fight goes nowhere, the senate run-offs in georgia are crucial. before the run-offs, hopefully fraud is proved in atlanta metro 3 counties.

aoc did say she will spend the next 2 months campaigning for both dem candidates in georgia. more identity politics, i imagine she will only campaign in atlanta and maybe a huge university town. i wouldn't think she is welcome in 75% of georgia.

Comment

• I am thinking Lazarus has already emailed her a list of all the members who refused to insult Trump..

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	78804-B5-B-D74-B-47-D9-9411-5-EF938-FC22-E0.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	13561

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	sodc49u6o7y51.jpg?auto=webp&s=0b1b643929e3e6874b92f2a95b4deeb26d123669.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	13563

Comment

• ^
            !karma

Comment

• aek66
              aek66 commented
              Editing a comment
              hahaha...can't wait...hope it gets to clarence. PA executive branch (governor and sec of state) violated u.s. constitution as to manner of voting in state of PA. only the state legislature can do that. these guys were so desperate to get sleepy sell-out $3 bill joe biden in the white house. how could they not know that? they did and did it anyways.

• Love this guy:

Comment

• pompeo

Comment

• https://twitter.com/OversightDems/st...933816836?s=19

How the Trump campaign's quest to uncover voter fraud is going. Clowns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                  I am thinking Lazarus has already emailed her a list of all the members who refused to insult Trump..
                  jeez, i hope the supreme court doesn't throw his ballot out from PA's count.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soprano76 View Post
                    https://twitter.com/OversightDems/st...933816836?s=19

How the Trump campaign's quest to uncover voter fraud is going. Clowns.
                    apparently, he recanted his recantation.

During the first presidential debate between President Donald Trump and Joe Biden, Chris Wallace of Fox News asked Biden if he would “pledge not to declare victory until the election is independently certified,” to which the former vice president answered, “yes.”
                    did sleepy joe forget this? cnn and the absurd msnbc are not certified electors of any state. someone could be setting himself up and a few others for a big let down.

he's still not my president, as of yet. if team trump fails to prove fraud in the courts, then i will accept sleepy joe and pray the repubs hold the senate.

Comment

• Originally posted by aek66 View Post

apparently, he recanted his recantation.

did sleepy joe forget this? cnn and the absurd msnbc are not certified electors of any state. someone could be setting himself up and a few others for a big let down.

he's still not my president, as of yet. if team trump fails to prove fraud in the courts, then i will accept sleepy joe and pray the repubs hold the senate.
                      I believe sleepy is praying also....crossings his fingers that the Republicans hold the Senate. There's no way that even sleepy Joe believes in the radical left.

MR Sleepy was always best suited to go with the flow....stay in the center and lean to the right....

The problem with the DEMS is their brand name....has become very aggressive and pushing for radical changes fast.

I'm not worried one bit....the Republicans will keep the Senate/and sleepy can take naps all afternoon. The Republican brand is and will always be more suiting for the American people across the majority of the states.

Trust me, Joe is exited! And his family will be set for life....they will make a killing from the corporate world!

Comment

• i agree that the 'traditional' biden would have nothing to do with bernie's and aoc's radical programs. unfortunately, they are both ALREADY putting pressure on joe, and joe's VP will likely fall behind bernie and aoc. there are many things unrecognizable in the usa - just going back 20 years, let alone 40 years.

i wish i had your confidence. you were confident that biden wouldn't win - he still may not win. the usa has been programmed to go into this direction for awhile.

the programming hid behind various social & political focuses the past 3 decades:

- political correctness eliminated some early protests at changes that changed the usa into a fertile base for dem voters.
                        - liberal teachers indoctrinating students with absurd 'truisms'; usa is systemically racist, usa fought imperialist wars, etc.

those roosters have all come home to roost with former illegals, now citizens - after various presidential exec. orders. they are voting heavily for dems, along with nearly 90% of african-americans, along with a huge number of angry young whites who identify with the grievances (legit or illegitimate) of these minority americans. these voters form the base of the dem party.

no question about it, that is a growing base.

i've seen it to where there has been cancelling along with 'shaming' conservatives in former conservative newspapers.

Comment

• georgia will now have a full 'by hand' recount. excellent news - which may also give purdue the senate seat and no run-off if the recount shows he won by 50% + 1 vote.

media continues on: gore was given 37 days to litigate florida in 2020...sleepy joe 'promised' he would not declare himself the winner until dec. 14...on and on. the biden-establishment media.

Comment

• Comment

• one affidavit by the former state of michigan asst. state's attorney makes your blood boil.

starting on page 26 - all in detroit. biden country.
                              The Problem Brokenness fills our world. Truth and justice are under assault. While many know the Truth, they are not equipped to fight for it. Overwhelmed by the sheer magnitude of the problem lying before us, we often stop before we start, deciding that one person, one family, one church,
                              Last edited by aek66; 11-11-2020, 05:55 PM. Reason: homepage - impact - press releases - election fraud lawsuit filed in wayne county

Comment

Working...
                              X