2020 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucker has been fantastic the past 6-7 months. hitting it out of the park every 3-4 out of 5 shows. him and his staff deserve massive kudos...it's no wonder his show is the most popular in it's time frame. i'll take tucker over hannity any day.

i had said that trump needed to tell americans that pelosi and the dems are making a stand - illegals get stimulus checks or no americans and american businesses get stimulus checks. illegal immigrants over americans. tucker breaks down nancy's bill and the heroes act masterfully.

Comment

• 10,000s of voters googling how to change their vote after Biden admitted he wanted to scrap the oil/gas/coal industry.

Comment

• Comment

• Confused Biden calls Trump 'George.' His handlers gently correct him..

Joe Biden on Sunday evening hosted a virtual concert to rally support, and said the US needed to stop 'four more years of George' - apparently mixing up Trump and George W. Bush.

Comment

• I feel bad for Biden in away because he clearly does not have the mental wherewithal to actually hold a seat like the presidency - and I believe the DNC will force him out within a few months to a year in favor of Kamala.

Right now the DNC is trying to force a woman presidency and a colored woman presidency so that way America can join the worlds "women can lead too" movement.

It's nonsensical bullshit. A lot of people don't care if its a woman or a man leading, just that they are actually legitimate.

As for the debate, Trump much more composed after I'm sure his staff told him that his numbers had dipped mightily with how badly he came off in debate #1. Trump hit Biden on a few points: primarily the fossil fuel/fracking & who built the cages, Joe? Highlighting Obama's instructions of detaining/separating illegals at the border. Biden then pivoted to trashing obama on that point, which I'm sure also didn't sit well with some as they believe obama to be the next messiah.

I don't know if the debate moved the needle for anyone, but it was good to see Trump actually act like an adult.

What is concerning is how orchestrated big tech is on censoring any hunter biden story which I believe will explode into a full blown scandal that surpasses the actions of just hunter within the next 2-3 days.
            Last edited by Filikieteria1821; 10-26-2020, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Trump has closed the gap on the swing states in play for this year's election. He's ahead or tied in most....and where he's trailing it's only by a 2%. I'm convinced Arizona, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania will go RED! I wouldn't be surprised if Trump goes over the 300 electoral college count.

You can add Ohio to the Trumpster. I'm calling a TRUMP VICTORY from today....its over.
              Last edited by JVC; 10-30-2020, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• i hope you're right, but i still shake my head at various poll numbers. lots of news - mostly good, in the past 24 hrs.

i read that wall street has donated $74 million to biden's campaign while trump has gotten $18 million from the same people. only confirms to me why i back trump; clearly, joe biden is the man for the establishment - and will reward wall street with the globalist policies that gutted out the american middle class. even given for inflation - hillary was given more from wall street in 2016, hillary was given $76 million by the big banks. at that time, nafta was still observed and hillary was pushing for the tpp, another scam trade agreement that excited wall street, but, thankfully trump destroyed the tpp AND redid nafta to the current USMCA. no wonder the establishment hates trump. the establishment has steered the american media to do it's dirty work.

the 2 scam families. the clintons were smart and created a 'foundation' to play games with money, the bidens relied upon joe rewarding his family members with obvious 'pay for play' schemes with foreign and domestic 'customers'. i do believe that joe will have a serious legal problem - as joe was only in private life from 2017 and on.

i also believe that if biden does win, some elements of the democratic party will encourage (behind the scenes) the justice dept.'s investigation of president biden for one reason; to elevate kamala harris to president. even if biden wins....sleepy, china joe is done - either by the 25th amendment or the biden investigation. joe's been played by the radicals in his party and has no future.

- the other good news were a few polls of black voters. much, much higher support than anyone ever dreamed of - given the fact that trump is portrayed as racist by the activist media. 31% of likely black voters support trump. if this is the case, pennsylvania and florida are trump's. the dems are relying upon blacks from philly, pittsburgh and miami (hispanic blacks and black americans) for huge support.

Comment

• Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	bidenMao.jpg?width=1200&enable=upscale.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	165.9 KB
ID:	13364

Comment

• Originally posted by aek66 View Post
                      i hope you're right, but i still shake my head at various poll numbers. lots of news - mostly good, in the past 24 hrs.

i read that wall street has donated $74 million to biden's campaign while trump has gotten $18 million from the same people. only confirms to me why i back trump; clearly, joe biden is the man for the establishment - and will reward wall street with the globalist policies that gutted out the american middle class. even given for inflation - hillary was given more from wall street in 2016, hillary was given $76 million by the big banks. at that time, nafta was still observed and hillary was pushing for the tpp, another scam trade agreement that excited wall street, but, thankfully trump destroyed the tpp AND redid nafta to the current USMCA. no wonder the establishment hates trump. the establishment has steered the american media to do it's dirty work.

the 2 scam families. the clintons were smart and created a 'foundation' to play games with money, the bidens relied upon joe rewarding his family members with obvious 'pay for play' schemes with foreign and domestic 'customers'. i do believe that joe will have a serious legal problem - as joe was only in private life from 2017 and on.

i also believe that if biden does win, some elements of the democratic party will encourage (behind the scenes) the justice dept.'s investigation of president biden for one reason; to elevate kamala harris to president. even if biden wins....sleepy, china joe is done - either by the 25th amendment or the biden investigation. joe's been played by the radicals in his party and has no future.

- the other good news were a few polls of black voters. much, much higher support than anyone ever dreamed of - given the fact that trump is portrayed as racist by the activist media. 31% of likely black voters support trump. if this is the case, pennsylvania and florida are trump's. the dems are relying upon blacks from philly, pittsburgh and miami (hispanic blacks and black americans) for huge support.
                      News coming out of Michigan where Biden is holding 8% advantage.....the auto workers are now being told to vote Trump, and that's coming from the unions. Keep in mind that they will vote on election day. This is confirmed by the Democrats. If we analyze the numbers, Trump is holding on to Michigan. Anyway this election is over, Trump is winning with ease. Ohio, Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Texas, North Carolina, Arizona all RED! IT'S A SLAUGHTER BOYS!

Comment

• believe me, no one listens to what the unions recommend they do on election day.

as i said, i hope you're right. logic tells me one thing, the general polls tell me another. we'll see what happens on tuesday.

Comment

• 8 in 10 wont admit to voting Trump to a pollster..

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...n-swing-states

Comment

• Filikieteria1821
                            Filikieteria1821 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            that's what happens when major corporations & media push the narrative that voting republican is like being a nazi

The silent voters of 2020 are likely going to smack the dems with the reality that a large portion of Americans do not want their towns burned to the ground, don't want to defund the police, and surely don't want to embark on the crazy policies set out by Biden and co.

• Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                          8 in 10 wont admit to voting Trump to a pollster..

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...n-swing-states
                          Trump now has a 2% edge in Florida....Logic tells me that number is bigger. All swing states are heading towards Trump he's ahead in all of them except Michigan....but remember Republicans vote on election day....they have already counted 90 million pre election ballots 57% of those are Democrats. In Arizona Biden has the edge by 1.7%....in Georgia, Ohio and Notth Carolina Trump ahead by 1.5%, and in Pennsylvania where Biden had a 9% margin it's now 3.7%. When I look at those numbers it suggests Biden has lost steam going down the stretch. Now knowing that millions of Republicans will be voting on election day, Trump can easily win this by a landslide. In Michigan and Pennsylvania the Republicans are heading to the polls on Tuesday, and news coming out the Auto workers have been told to vote Trump by the unions....and in Pennsylvania they're very nervous if Biden wins....their economy depends on more Frakking.

The way I see it....Biden has done a great job of scaring the American people. BLM movements riots and defunding the police/killing millions of American jobs with high taxes/killing the oil industry and spending hundreds of billions of dollars on Green energy. All this seems very radical for most Americans.
                          Last edited by JVC; 11-01-2020, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• loserus says the radical left does not exist

Comment

• Originally posted by tantra View Post
                              loserus says the radical left does not exist

What does he mean they don't exist? Because they're an ideology against another ideology Fascism? They're known to have a secretive organization with members....and that FBI guy knows that....but of course you can't go against the left media.

Ask LAZAROS, does he know what Anarchists are?

They know very well what they're are....Greece and Europe has had them roaming the streets like cockroaches nearing 80 years now.

Lol LAZAROS! NICE ONE!

Comment

Working...
                              X