2020 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aek66 View Post
    i agree that the 'traditional' biden would have nothing to do with bernie's and aoc's radical programs. unfortunately, they are both ALREADY putting pressure on joe, and joe's VP will likely fall behind bernie and aoc. there are many things unrecognizable in the usa - just going back 20 years, let alone 40 years.

i wish i had your confidence. you were confident that biden wouldn't win - he still may not win. the usa has been programmed to go into this direction for awhile.

the programming hid behind various social & political focuses the past 3 decades:

- political correctness eliminated some early protests at changes that changed the usa into a fertile base for dem voters.
    - liberal teachers indoctrinating students with absurd 'truisms'; usa is systemically racist, usa fought imperialist wars, etc.

those roosters have all come home to roost with former illegals, now citizens - after various presidential exec. orders. they are voting heavily for dems, along with nearly 90% of african-americans, along with a huge number of angry young whites who identify with the grievances (legit or illegitimate) of these minority americans. these voters form the base of the dem party.

no question about it, that is a growing base.

i've seen it to where there has been cancelling along with 'shaming' conservatives in former conservative newspapers.
    I was confident, and if you remember 2 days prior to the election....I penciled in Michigan/Ohio/Georgia/Pennsylvania/Florida...believe I said 8 out of 10 in the battle ground states. I don't know what happened....according to CNN its the mailed in ballots that mounted Bidens comeback. That said I was shocked but hey I'm not there to confirm or deny, so will sit back and let the judges do what they're paid for seek justice.
    At the end of the day, the truth will come out.

Comment

• aek66
      aek66 commented
      Editing a comment
      correct - i had agreed with you. i had logic on one hand and the polls in the other. i wasn't really confident, truth be told and i said it here.

you say you don't know what happened. i can tell you - in big cities (detroit/atlanta/milwaukee/philadelphia and pittsburgh) african-americans voted at nearly a 90% clip for biden. young whites in those same cities and suburbs voted heavily for biden.

i don't believe that would have been enough to swing those respective states to biden. i believe the dem machines of those cities also may have believed that and 'wanted to make sure'. well, how do you 'make sure'??

this is what they are trying to prove.

looking forward, if team trump gets positive movement- expect the media to use the racism card against the scrutinizing. 'team trump trying to disenfranchise black citizens and their votes, just like 1912'. i expect it.

• Comment

• I don't believe those states would have swung also....going forward we need to keep the pressure on these radicals. If Biden holds on....my Super bowl will be winning the Senate, and watching Mitch McConnell destroy them DEMS!

Comment

• Comment

• Hard left mob attacking a guy they dont realise voted Biden!

https://youtu.be/UrAtzlBhK4U?t=306

Comment

• Originally posted by Reaper View Post
            Hard left mob attacking a guy they dont realise voted Biden!

https://youtu.be/UrAtzlBhK4U?t=306
            At this point Trump is talking out of his ass. There's no proof Dominions software did this, and 100% proof that the system was accurate.

Right now, Trump has no proof of voter fraud....he's turning into the cafenio guy talking trash at the mall food courts, with a bunch of old guys listening. Actually getting ridiculous now.

I was suspicious 2 days after the election, because of the way Biden climbed back into the race in the battle states. However when looking at it, the whole thing makes sense, they started counting the mailed in ballots after the election day votes....and the DEMS chose not to go in and vote on election day,

Comment

• disagree. the media doesn't certify the elections and there is smoke to investigate.

the software in question - had and has questions. originally, a 'glitch', then 'human error'. right. wrong, either way, still not 100% accurate. a county called for biden - by the software; was changed and now went for trump - county antrim in michigan.

every day that passes, the cnns, msnbcs and traditional networks throwing billions of gallons of water on the smoke - and it's still there. since no court has thrown out illegal ballots 9 days after the election, this certainly means there was no fraud?? well, yesterday, team trump did get a victory in a PA court. the question will be: will enough fraud be found to disqualify enough illegal ballots to change an outcome in a state?

al gore had 37 days to litigate the 2000 election. it's been 10 days since election day. the electors of each state don't meet until dec. 14. plenty of time, i'm not rushing.

joe biden is rushing. he lied when he told chris wallace during the first debate that he would not declare victory until results certified. that's dec. 14 on the calendar, not nov. 7.

Comment

• looking forward, if team trump gets positive movement- expect the media to use the racism card against the scrutinizing. 'team trump trying to disenfranchise black citizens and their votes, just like 1912'. i expect it.
                it's already starting. liberal media and black activists are already jumping on the term 'illegal ballot'. illegal ballot = racist.

what if, in 2080 elections, 2 black candidates fight it out - over 'illegal ballots'. no such thing, it's racist. crank up the fraud.

the culmination of political correctness.

they were illegal ballots in the 1950s-60s when usa major cities were still overwhelmingly white - and today, it's naughty to call them illegal ballots.

Comment

• Recounts are ongoing in Georgia, where Biden won a narrow victory of 14,000 votes over Donald Trump. More than 2,600 ballots that hadn't originally been tallied were discovered in Floyd County.

Comment

• let time take it's course...

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• So the re-count in Georgia is finished, with the conclusion that the hand count did not significantly differ from the machine count. So I guess the bugged software hypothesis takes a hit. Biden's lead narrowed by about 1k due to certain ballots not being counted initially, but these were mostly in Trump leaning areas to begin with. The vote was certified by the Republican SoS and Republican Governor yesterday.

Trump's team had their most recent lawsuit in Maricopa county tossed. Which means that Arizona is pretty much a done deal for Biden.

In Michigan, no smoking gun of fraud has been uncovered. Hence, Trump is trying to put pressure on the Michigan legislature to overturn the vote count rather than actually argue his case in court.

Nevada is blue. Not going to change.

Wisconsin is in the midst of a re-count, but I believe in just two counties. I think Biden still pulls out the win regardless.

Biden's lead in Pennsylvania stands at around 75k, and that's without all of those "late arriving" ballots added to the tally. Unclear whether they will count in the end.

Also Reaper, that NewsMax map of a red California in 2020 is a delusion. It totally destroys the legitimacy of any point they were trying to make.

Anyway, some interesting analysis out of this election. Trump received a greater % of the vote compared to his 2016 performance in just a handful of states -- Arkansas, Utah (because no Evan McMullin this time), surprisingly Hawaii and surprisingly California. I may have forgotten one or two others. I wonder if the Dem gains in Georgia are just an anomaly or a sign of things to come. Don't forget, Virginia went from 100% red to 100% blue in under 20 years.

Texas is another interesting case. Trump's margin went from 9% in 2016 to 5.6% in 2020. Higher than I expected, but Dems should be pleased. Texas metro areas are only getting larger and bluer, and the losses along the southern border may be temporary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soprano76 View Post

Also Reaper, that NewsMax map of a red California in 2020 is a delusion. It totally destroys the legitimacy of any point they were trying to make.
                          I think that map is only showing where Dominion was used. Not which states fell where.

Comment

So I guess the bugged software hypothesis takes a hit.
                            Democratic senators warned of potential 'vote switching' by Dominion voting machines prior to 2020 election
                            "These problems threaten the integrity of our elections." Senators Elizabeth Warren (D), Amy Klobuchar (D) & Ron Wyden (D) issue a formal complaint in 2019 to Dominion Voting Systems. Among the complaints? Allegations of 'vote-switching.'
                            i'm letting time take it's course. maybe you can reassure warren & klobuchar that all is ok with dominion. those democrat senators had fears about dominion's software. now, the media tells us that it's holier than the ark of the covenant.

they can count the 'ballots' 8x times over, if you're counting illegal ballots, it will be the same result.

what team trump needs is for the supreme court to throw out 'x' amount of PA and other states' illegal/fraudulent ballots. today, a fed judge (appointed by obama) in PA threw out trump's PA lawsuit, which may now see the suit get to the supreme court earlier than expected.

will it happen? i don't know. it's been 2 1/2 weeks. in 2000, al gore was given 5+ weeks over a few counties in florida.

Comment

Anyway, some interesting analysis out of this election. Trump received a greater % of the vote compared to his 2016 performance in just a handful of states -- Arkansas, Utah (because no Evan McMullin this time), surprisingly Hawaii and surprisingly California. I may have forgotten one or two others. I wonder if the Dem gains in Georgia are just an anomaly or a sign of things to come. Don't forget, Virginia went from 100% red to 100% blue in under 20 years.

Texas is another interesting case. Trump's margin went from 9% in 2016 to 5.6% in 2020. Higher than I expected, but Dems should be pleased. Texas metro areas are only getting larger and bluer, and the losses along the southern border may be temporary.
                              you're glorifying tribalistic voting.

your party played the end game with illegal immigration. yes, a victory....not really a comprehensive 14 chess-move type victory; as establishment republicans looked the other way at illegals and after 3+ decades and executive orders that made illegals citizens...you have blue states. that's the price republicans paid for being the lap dogs of the wealthy and the corporations. the koch brothers' grandchildren aren't working the fields of corporate farms. many establishment repubs still are, trump was crucified for 4 years for not playing ball with them.

congrats.

today, we saw what pelosi did with holding up a stimulus package. she made a stand, and not on americans and their businesses. she made a stand on illegals getting stimulus checks and no deportations; otherwise, no one gets more govt. stimulus monies. what do illegals (who have no SS number/not supposed to be hired to have a tax-payer ID) have to do with covid stimulus from the govt.?? will these illegals become citizens with a biden exec. order?

voters in all states took notice - 14 more republican house seats? not exactly the blue wave that was predicted.

you had also said i didn't understand how tariffs worked. i'm waiting for your explanation. i went to school and i'm curious to hear.

Comment

• Soprano76
                                Soprano76 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                This is hilariously delusional. Republicans are just losing the suburbs nationwide. In fact, Trump gained with low income Hispanics and blacks this cycle anyway.
                            Working...
                            X