2020 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Soprano76 View Post
    So the re-count in Georgia is finished, with the conclusion that the hand count did not significantly differ from the machine count. So I guess the bugged software hypothesis takes a hit. Biden's lead narrowed by about 1k due to certain ballots not being counted initially, but these were mostly in Trump leaning areas to begin with. The vote was certified by the Republican SoS and Republican Governor yesterday.

Trump's team had their most recent lawsuit in Maricopa county tossed. Which means that Arizona is pretty much a done deal for Biden.

In Michigan, no smoking gun of fraud has been uncovered. Hence, Trump is trying to put pressure on the Michigan legislature to overturn the vote count rather than actually argue his case in court.

Nevada is blue. Not going to change.

Wisconsin is in the midst of a re-count, but I believe in just two counties. I think Biden still pulls out the win regardless.

Biden's lead in Pennsylvania stands at around 75k, and that's without all of those "late arriving" ballots added to the tally. Unclear whether they will count in the end.

Also Reaper, that NewsMax map of a red California in 2020 is a delusion. It totally destroys the legitimacy of any point they were trying to make.

Anyway, some interesting analysis out of this election. Trump received a greater % of the vote compared to his 2016 performance in just a handful of states -- Arkansas, Utah (because no Evan McMullin this time), surprisingly Hawaii and surprisingly California. I may have forgotten one or two others. I wonder if the Dem gains in Georgia are just an anomaly or a sign of things to come. Don't forget, Virginia went from 100% red to 100% blue in under 20 years.

Texas is another interesting case. Trump's margin went from 9% in 2016 to 5.6% in 2020. Higher than I expected, but Dems should be pleased. Texas metro areas are only getting larger and bluer, and the losses along the southern border may be temporary.
    The Democrats are all about high Tech/Corporate educated jobs, and highly skilled. You can see this example in Democratic states the past 20 years....ravished black and Latino communities, that will once again realize who holds them back, its in fact the DEMS. The DEMS game is handouts to immigrants/Black/Latino while the corporate world keeps getting richer. Whats the plan....free College? Free health care? Billions of investments in ravished Black/Latino communities? We all know that's not happening from the DEMS. The prof is in clear sight....Bernie Sanders is the leader of choice for them, and social democracy is best suited in their situation. However there's a reason why Sanders never gets the ticket, because the DEMS higher brass doesn't believe in social democracy....they have sold their souls to the corporate world....and globally as well.

Comment

• We will see. Again the point is if Dominion machines were actually switching votes to the scale suggested, the hand recount and machine count would have differed by quite a bit. In Georgia, they didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soprano76 View Post
        We will see. Again the point is if Dominion machines were actually switching votes to the scale suggested, the hand recount and machine count would have differed by quite a bit. In Georgia, they didn't.
        Did you vote Trump or Biden this election? Feel free not to answer. It is none of by business. I only ask because I find myself agreeing with most of your posts and just curious that if you did vote Biden, what tipped you over the edge so to speak. I would have voted Trump if I were a US citizen this election.

As for the fraud, I am with AEK, just letting it play out.

Comment

• I have never remembered such a polarizing election in my life, with extremes on both sides. Families/Friends have stopped speaking to one another based on their choice of candidate. The media overwhelmingly sided with Trump and their bias is extremely easy to see. When reporting the news, it usually starts with "What Trump did wrong today". If he was more eloquent in the way he spoke and consistent in his message, he would win. Many people agree with many of his points but do not care for how he delivers his message. Biden by all accounts is well liked and a moderate candidate. Not sure if anyone can say anything negative about him, the person. The issue most have is his advanced age and the left policies the democratic party has seemed to be associated with. Over the summer, the cries to defund the police resonated. You had democratic mayors letting protestors riot and destroy businesses. So while he may be moderate, the fear is that the party is no longer moderate but leans extremely left. Even with my friends and family, I knew people that voted for both.

I believe people that voted for Trump did so because of the economy and his policy on strong borders/national interests/law enforcement. No one can dispute the ascendency of the US economy pre-Covid.

I believe people that voted for Biden (moderates - people in the middle) did so because of the belief that he would be moderate (no more tweets) and more balanced on the world stage. The fear of taxes and the economy would be mitigated by the republicans holding the senate, limiting the impact to any new tax policies and business regulations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brklyngrk View Post
            I have never remembered such a polarizing election in my life, with extremes on both sides. Families/Friends have stopped speaking to one another based on their choice of candidate. The media overwhelmingly sided with Trump and their bias is extremely easy to see. When reporting the news, it usually starts with "What Trump did wrong today". If he was more eloquent in the way he spoke and consistent in his message, he would win. Many people agree with many of his points but do not care for how he delivers his message. Biden by all accounts is well liked and a moderate candidate. Not sure if anyone can say anything negative about him, the person. The issue most have is his advanced age and the left policies the democratic party has seemed to be associated with. Over the summer, the cries to defund the police resonated. You had democratic mayors letting protestors riot and destroy businesses. So while he may be moderate, the fear is that the party is no longer moderate but leans extremely left. Even with my friends and family, I knew people that voted for both.

I believe people that voted for Trump did so because of the economy and his policy on strong borders/national interests/law enforcement. No one can dispute the ascendency of the US economy pre-Covid.

I believe people that voted for Biden (moderates - people in the middle) did so because of the belief that he would be moderate (no more tweets) and more balanced on the world stage. The fear of taxes and the economy would be mitigated by the republicans holding the senate, limiting the impact to any new tax policies and business regulations.
            Would rather Trump called certain nations shitholes or was rude about about someone who was rude to him than have a extreme insidious Biden type who stated he didn't want his kids growing up in a 'racial jungle..'

Comment

• We are talking about different times. He said that at a time were language like that was acceptable in the states. Ironically, if you say you are a Trump supporter, you are more likely to be labeled a racist. A few months ago, the CEO of goya praised Trump and that led to a boycott of Goya products.

Comment

We are talking about different times. He said that at a time were language like that was acceptable in the states.
                Maybe it was just what he really thought? I mean the guy is over 62% Irish... Irish Americans are famed for their racism are they not?

Comment

• Could be but since then, he has really reached out to the black community and they have been supporting him. Their support is what secured him the nomination/

Comment

Could be but since then, he has really reached out to the black community and they have been supporting him. Their support is what secured him the nomination/
                    Doesn't look like he has changed. Didn't he say blacks are not black unless they vote for him? If that was in Europe that would be investigated for hate speech.. incredibly racist that suddenly your blackness depends on your political beliefs according to an old white Irish-American..

He also said: “Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community, with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”

Imagine trump saying these things!

Racial jungles, telling black people how black they are... how an earth could any liberal human vote for such a racist?
                    Joe Biden was right when he said if black voters don't vote him, they're not black. He just shouldn't have said it.

Comment

• Soprano76 commented
                      Yesterday, 09:09 PM
                      This is hilariously delusional. Republicans are just losing the suburbs nationwide. In fact, Trump gained with low income Hispanics and blacks this cycle anyway.
                      right. you can avoid the obvious - the democrats have assembled a tribalistic voting bloc. former mexican, guatemalan, el slavadorean illegals - now current citizens due to presidential executive orders; voted en masse for biden. just as much as cuban, colombian, haitian and venezualan former immigrants and currently citizens - vote en masse for the republican party.

highlighting this county in texas and that county in arizona of 'hispanic' votes for trump - is just another media deflection and predictably, something you would post. it looks bad for the democrats having low voting IQ tribalistic voters/citizens and will force the democrats to 'do something' for these people. the democrats will give them as much 'free stuff' as possible, but in the end, they will get crushed by the next wave of illegals who will take their jobs.

here's a recent piece from a media company that leans democrat.

https://www.vox.com/21549607/latino-...rizona-florida

all that does is buttress my argument(s). so virginia, n. carolina, arizona, colorado, new mexico and georgia all became states of suburbia, and no major cities or rural voters?? ok. that's why biden won - suburban voters in new mexico.

Comment

trump was the first president since carter, and those two; the last in living memory of any american president - who didn't send american troops to a foreign war.

biden & the democrats will bring more wealth & power back to the establishment - of both parties. they will disguise their actions by telling us they are against racism, and many will feel good for voting for sleepy joe.

we'll observe more armed and unarmed blacks getting shot by the police - but you'll see a much different reaction from the media and the loudest race-card players of the democratic party.

many americans who voted for biden will quickly understand how the media duped them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reaper View Post

Doesn't look like he has changed. Didn't he say blacks are not black unless they vote for him? If that was in Europe that would be investigated for hate speech.. incredibly racist that suddenly your your blackness depends on your political beliefs according to an old white Irish-American..

He also said: “Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community, with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”

Imagine trump saying these things!

Racial jungles, telling black people how black they are... how an earth could any liberal human vote for such a racist?
                          he can say whatever he wants to - the democratic party easily has 80%-90% of the black voting bloc. trump gave more federal money to historic black colleges and universities than any other president, blacks had their lowest unemployment rates EVER and their highest spending power numbers under trump. it all didn't matter - trump is a racist.

the democratic party has 2 blocs - the black vote (apprx. 13% of usa population) and the former immigrant-current citizens mexican and latin american vote (unknown %,but more than african-americans).

there's a reason each bloc votes straight democrat. in my opinion, trump destroyed each reason, but again, it didn't matter.

i used to vote democrat, but the democrat party abandoned blue-collar americans in favor of identity politics. the numbers don't lie, more blacks & latin-american immigrants than there are private sector union workers. the democrats were for every trade deal that harmed american workers and enriched the establishment. the democrats have encouraged illegal immigration on behalf of the establishment, to the detriment of american jobs and wages. the democrats also want more h1-b visas, which will harm american graduates.

not that establishment republicans are any better, but trump was an enemy to the establishment.

Comment

• Originally posted by aek66 View Post

he can say whatever he wants to ..........
                            not that establishment republicans are any better, but trump was an enemy to the establishment.

perfect entry
                            perfect exit

=

the truth
                            they got together, joint tactical force, made it happen

Comment

•  

Comment

• Originally posted by LoneHorseman View Post
                                How about ballot harvesting??? California in 2016 was one of the first states to legalize ballot solicitation, which is a collection and delivery of ballots by third parties. So basically, it's a trust from the voter, giving his or her vote, HARVEST, to third party organizations, many of which with political agendas, to drop of his or her vote to the proper authorities, ie polling places. What's to stop them from changing them or discarding them you might ask??? Nothing, there's no way of knowing!!! A prime example of the ballot harvesting fraud was the 2018 Congressional races in California, inparticular OC, perennial Republican stronghold for decades, Democrats won every congressional seat, You'd had better odds of getting struck by lightning twice in your lifetime, than what the Dems pulled of in that bastion of RED called Orange County.

Probably the most infamous example of ballot harvesting in the 2018 Congressional vote, was incumbent California Central Republican CongressMan David Valadao, going against the Dem challenger TJ Cox. Valadao held a 5000 vote lead over Cox, the margin was wide enough, that even the networks called it for Valadao. But wait, there were still late ballots still to be delivered by guess who, the third party vote harvesters. Those late ballots broke overwhelmingly for Cox, in the overwhelmingly CONSERVATIVE DISTRICT,that Valadao's 5000 vote lead, became an 862 vote loss . Sound familiar
                                Well, Mr. Valadao got a bit of retribution yesterday, he regained his seat, as he was declared the winner in his old district. That makes him number thirteen in terms of flipped seats in Congress from blue to red. So much for the blue wave and makes it all the more curious, that the GOP lost ZERO tossup house races and old Joe, still under performed by HRC in most if not all major cities, except, you guessed it, in the cities of MI, WIS, PA, GA. In fact, Biden won 477 counties, 200 less than Obama in 2008, but garnered 9 MILLION more votes than his old boss... Astounding
                                Last edited by LoneHorseman; 11-28-2020, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X