Euro 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro 2021

Seems the skopians just shat all over Tsipras's enabling Prespa agreement..

ΕΠΟ: Αλυσιδωτές αντιδράσεις έχει προκαλέσει η απόφαση του προέδρου της Ομοσπονδίας της Β. Μακεδονίας να αγωνιστεί η εθνική ομάδα της γειτονικής χώρας στο Euro 2020 με σήμα που γράφει FFM και μετά την απάντηση του Θοδωρή Ζαγοράκη ήρθε και αυτή της Ελληνικής Ποδοσφαιρικής Ομοσπονδίας

Between the NHL playoffs and this staggered Euro 2020 and my grading, I haven't had time to watch much of anything aside from the Croatia/England game--fair play to the Anglais, they showed a modicum of skill against a squad of aging Croatian duffers--hardly a true test of anything IMO but still a credible win in their pocket.

Tonight is Germany/France and though so many are predicting a French win, I think it's not a foregone conclusion. It's on at 4am which is almost 5 hours from now and I don't think I'll manage to wake up in time to watch it. Hopefully the frogs get spanked but I think a draw would be an excellent result for Jogi Low and co.

Portugal look much better than people give them credit for. I could see them upsetting Germany even more than France, actually.

Comment

Portugal & France look good, a good win for the French IN Germany!

Comment

Watched a bit of Belgium v Denmark and the Danes looked much better for a lot of the game--a brilliant strike from De Brunye gave Belgium all three points but a draw would have been a fair result.

In terms of other teams, Italy look good money to go all the way.

Comment

Turkey lost 3-0 and 2-0. Let's see what the third game brings. Headed into record breaking territory.

Comment

The penalty awarded to the Czech Republic against Croatia was a dead set joke… worse yet, was awarded after VAR intervened… referee also checked it out and awarded it… Croats got really ripped off here

Sweden is nowhere near as good as I was expecting, without Bakasetas, Greece can beat them.

Comment

I think without Bakasetas, Greece would have qualified and could qualify the group stage. Quality is low this tournament.

Comment

Turkey end their tournament.

0 - 3
                0 - 2
                1 - 3

FOR 1
                AGAINST 8

Comment

Wouldn’t be surprised if Italy wins this tournament. They haven’t conceded yet.

Without Bakasetas we play more free flowing good football. If we continue to play him then we will not go to a major tournament for a long time. On top of that we have scoring issues and you put these together then what do you really expect.

Until we axe Bakasetas from the team and have a more clinical striker then we can make things happen and possibly make a major tournament.

Comment

Skopia end their tournament.

1 - 2
                    1 - 3
                    0 - 3

FOR: 2
                    AGAINST: 8

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                      Turkey end their tournament.

0 - 3
                      0 - 2
                      1 - 3

FOR 1
                      AGAINST 8

seeing that Bakasetas is one of their best league players, do you think that if he was turkish, would've he led this turkish team to the round of 16... Asking for a friend

Comment

Originally posted by LoneHorseman View Post

seeing that Bakasetas is one of their best league players, do you think that if he was turkish, would've he led this turkish team to the round of 16... Asking for a friend
                        Gold.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X