The Mourinho Sacking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They looked good in that 5-2 win over Southampton. Bale is back at the club too. I think the Everton game was a blip. Ancelotti and Everton have a team capable of pushing for a top four, much like Leicester last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
      They looked good in that 5-2 win over Southampton. Bale is back at the club too. I think the Everton game was a blip. Ancelotti and Everton have a team capable of pushing for a top four, much like Leicester last season.

From the highlights I saw, Southampton could have put at least a couple more goals in--Mourinho has a lot of work to do defensively.

Comment

Alderweireld is still very good. I see reports their looking for the Slovak at Inter, Skriniar. The other is this South Korean who plays in China. You know anything about it him? His name is Kim-min Jae. Talk of signing him has cooled since his name popped up earlier in the summer, but I imagine he's still on the back burner.

Comment

They were unlucky with the draw to Newcastle. Worse of all, Son is out for a while with a hamstring. Given the way he was running during the friendlies and the four he scored against Southampton, I can't say I'm surprised. He really pushes himself hard. They have a hard schedule ahead, with too few days of rest. Here comes the real test because if Tottenham stumble badly, Mou will be gone.

Comment

They won against Chelsea in the League (Carabao) Cup. Mr. Mourinho is doing alright so far, but it's a jammed pack schedule with some tough games and things could turn on him still.

Comment

Big one tomorrow, Tottenham play United.

Comment

Tottenham winning 5-1 at the moment. It was over after Martial's early red card.

Comment

They're lucky to have Son back so soon. What a player he's been so far this season.

Comment

Working...
                  X