Hellas vs Moldova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellas vs Moldova

Expect to see Tzavellas, Bakasetas and a lot of players out of position.

Η ενδεκάδα της Εθνικής κόντρα στη Μολδαβία θα είναι αποτελείται λοιπόν από τους Μπάρκα, Χατζηδιάκο, Γιαννούλη, Τζαβέλλα, Σβάρνα, Κουρμπέλη, Ζέκα, Λημνιό, Μάνταλο, Μπακασέτα και Παυλίδη.

Hatziadiakos is replacing Lambropoulos/Bakakis. Many of us for a long time believe this is where Hatziadiakos should probably start out for Greece, so it will be interesting to see how he performs as a right-back. I think he's too defensive for a game of this kind to play in that role. I don't understand why Kourbelis is back in the eleven. We have four center-backs technically on the pitch. Considering the opponent, we look too defensive and considering we will have the bulk of possession, we will probably be a bit flat on the ball. We'll have to wait until some changes are made before we get out of our shell. I don't think goals will come easy against Moldova, but we should win regardless.

Comment

Very Skibbe, only goal scorer last game, Fortounis, dropped.

Comment

Ordinary first 20 minutes

Mantalos not combining well with those around, many poor passes

Comment

10 mins later and we are really struggling in attack, have shown nothing

Comment

1 shot on target..

Comment

What is up with mantalos today? His touch and passing are awful

Comment

Mantalos is having his worst Ethniki game and game in general I have seen

Comment

I agree, Mantalos is having a shocker today. Poor touches and passes. We are playing too defensive. He should’ve played Rota at least at RB and Hatzidiakos at CB with Svarnas. We are playing too safe with the line up we put out. We are struggling in attack.

Comment

Is that Bakasetas’ first international goal?

Comment

GGGOOOAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Bakasetas breaks his cherry via the penalty spot

Penalty won by Pavlidis after nice ball by Kourbelis. Red card for Moldova too

Comment

Bakasetas scores a penalty. I don’t get this team, we play defensive against the bigger teams and then when we vs the smaller teams we aren’t willling to put out a more attacking type of team. Put Pelkas or Mantalos at CM and play Tzolis on the left wing. Kourbelis and Zeca are too flat. One should be further up especially since Hatzidiakos is staying deeper when in possession. I think Kourbelis shouldn’t be starting.

Comment

We need more players in the box, maybe we should play 2 up front against these shitty teams

Let's not be too negative, a year ago we'd have lost a game like this

Comment

I know Moldova are parking the bus but this shows us we haven’t got anyone with quality to magically make something happen. Bakasetas has a poor touch most of the time and playing Hatzidiakos at RB isn’t the best thing for our attack. Limnios is quite this game and Mantalos is having his worst game ever. Pavlidis has no service because he’s marked by 3 players. Kourbelis and Zeca are probably you got sit deep all game. Giannoulis is trying to make things happen at LB but he can’t do it all on his own. It’s tough when they have 10 players defending.

Comment

Nice pass from Baka, well finished by Mantalos. 2-0

Comment

Working...
                              X