Greece x Slovenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greece x Slovenia

no thread for this match, so i'll start one.

again, greece's footballers are getting on in better leagues and tournaments than the slovenes - i expect a victory.

Alot of negativity about this match online, I think we certainly can win this game and it will a big one if we do!

Comment

For me it depends on how good the Slovene coach is. I don't think he will identify Greece`s weak players so I think Greece can win.

Comment

Starting line up. two changes

Bouchalakis and pavlidis out for Kourbelas and Giakoumakis

Βλαχοδήμος, Μαυρίας, Χατζηδιάκος, Τζαβέλλας, Τσιμίκας Ζέκα, Κουρμπέλης ,Λημνιός, Μπαkασέτας Φορτούνης Γιακουμάκης.

Comment

Not perfect but better.

Comment

https://www.stasinos.tv/Greek/Open.aspx

Comment

i expect a victory, let alone a clear-cut superior performance. when the ball is wide, we need players in the box. i'll be watching.

Comment

first 25 mniutes...not a bad match on the eyes...will say that kourbelis and zeca haven't been the greatest at defending, and that is their forte.

Comment

0-0 26 mins in, we had two good chances early on but it’s been a battle since.

Zeca doing much work in the middle

Comment

Originally posted by aek66 View Post
                    fwill say that kourbelis and zeca haven't been the greatest at defending, and that is their forte.
                    Zeca has made several key tackles and won possession for us, he has been good

Comment

up until 5 mins ago - not the best defending

Comment

Who is the co-commentator on Open? He sounds like he has just woken up.

Comment

fortounis should have attempted a volley..could see that for a minute - easy block

Comment

Meh.

2 chances and 1 half chance i counted.

Bakasetas's shot was outside the box and the keeper had it covered.
                            The two decent chances fell to Limnios - hit it straight at the keeper and Giakoumakis - who miskicked it. Both I would rather fell to Tziolis who is far more clinical.

I thought the two DMs showed no imagination and this hurt Greece. Mavrias got better as the half went on. Tsimikas was exceptional as usual. Bakasetas damages the team imo. Limnios is out of form. Fortounis was ok. Giakoumakis - meh..

Comment

nice match to watch for awhile...quality petered out a bit. mavrias not the best of matches, slovenia's first corner exposed mavrias' tutelage as an attacker, not a defender. didn't know how to handle that ball on his off foot.

i'd keep going, greece the better side - not by much.

Comment

Working...
                              X