Future talents not yet capped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another:

Ο 22χρονος Νίκος Καινούργιος, αριστερός μπακ της Ζούλτε Βάρεγκεμ, λίγες ώρες μετά το καλύτερο, έως τώρα, βράδυ της ποδοσφαιρικής του καριέρας όπου πέτυχε δύο γκολ κόντρα στην Μπέβερεν αγωνιζόμενος ως... σέντερ φορ μίλησε στο SPORT24 για τις υποσχέσεις που πάντα τηρεί και το ακατόρθωτο που δεν τον έχει πτοήσει πότε έως τώρα στην καριέρα του. - SPORT 24 - Συνεχής Αθλητική Ενημέρωση

Comment

He’s a left back that scored 2 goals for his team playing as a striker. There’s definitely something there with this player. He has played nearly everywhere on the field.

Comment

So Vagiannidis has gone missing...Shame because when I saw him, he looked explosive. He would've been a starter at pao under boloni, had he stayed. Donis should've given him more chances. Management should've tried to extend him before his contract situation got messy but the incompetence of pao in this space, has long been a problem. Agents only care about striking the best deal and these kids often don't know what's best for them. Has the potential to start at national level but needs to be playing.

Zagaritis who I first mentioned some time back is now off to Parma. I'm happy he got starts at pao. I knew he'd be a good one when I saw him in preseason last season. No surprise management screwed this one up as well. Yeh the interest from abroad provides incentive for agents to demand more for their clients but I'd rather pay these kids than some washed up foreigner. Not sure what's up with tsimikas but zagaritis is certainly a future option. Hopefully it works out well for him in Italy.

Alexandropoulos is probably our biggest talent and I don't dare to look at his contract situation.

The way it should work, is these kids come through the youth ranks, establish themselves as starters (also get called up for greece) , before being sold for a profit. Ideally this money gets reinvested back into the academies. Savvidis offcourse has put a lot of money in paok's academy.

Comment

I agree with every bit you said Val. It’s strange what has happened with Vagiannidis as he has potential. His first game at PAO he scored and assisted. You don’t need to know much more. He’s got speed, good on the ball, he attacks well and knows how to create chances.

To be honest I don’t really rate Zagaritis that much but I’m all for him developing in a better league and infrastructure. His too low in the pecking order at the moment for the national team.

Alexandropoulos I rate. He’s fast and aggressive. He can also play. He needs more polishing I think but can be very useful for the national team in my opinion. Also Staikos from isn’t a bad option.

I definitely agree with your last paragraph. That’s the way it should be.

Comment

Working...
          X