Under 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a big fan of Retsos. It's good to see he's gotten to play. He needs to get back into our plans.

Comment

Dean97 thanks so much for the recap! Very interesting indeed!

Nastos has impressed me every time. I have not seen Balogiannis play but sounds impressive, his at Volos FC. Like wise Douvikas, only seen a little of him.

Are you gona watch the Lithuania game too?

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
        Dean97 thanks so much for the recap! Very interesting indeed!

Nastos has impressed me every time. I have not seen Balogiannis play but sounds impressive, his at Volos FC. Like wise Douvikas, only seen a little of him.

Are you gona watch the Lithuania game too?
        No worries, my pleasure. I can’t seem to find the replay of the Lithuania match unfortunately. But here is the replay of the Greece vs Germany match if anyone is interested in seeing it.

https://youtu.be/9xcvRM8AtUs
        Last edited by Dean97; 09-11-2019, 11:11 PM.

Comment

If anyone has seen the Lithuania match please tell or provide a link if possible. Would like to know how we played there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
            I'm a big fan of Retsos. It's good to see he's gotten to play. He needs to get back into our plans.
            Yes rightfully so. He played the full 90. Didn’t seem tired. He is very talented.

Comment

They battled with a man down from the 21st minute to secure a 1-1 draw away to the Czechs to remain joint top of the group with Scotland. Croatia, who beat us to top spot in the previous campaign, are floundering.

Comment

Two Spanish based lads..

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podos...8t-sip/4022622

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                  It would be great if they could be part of the u19s or u21s going forward. They need to play senior football in order to be selected for the men’s team.

Reaper, do you think Vasillakis is capable of being in the men’s team or is that too unrealistic at this point?

Comment

Scotland vs Hellas live:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/50332117

Comment

A very lucky 1-0 win... was not impressed, the football played under Goumas is not something that's gona take us far IMO. Also, for all the talk about Bouzoukis, long way to go before the mens team

Comment

For their upcoming games they have called up some very talented players. Players like Retsos, Tzolakis, Nikolaou, Xenitidis, Vrousai and Ioannidis just name a few. Retsos seems like he will be the captain. Hopefully they can win against Lithuania and Croatia.

Comment

Working...
                        X