The John van't Schip replacement thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Manolas - I agree, he should be given a chance. Not sure how his attitude is with him. Fefta, I am sure the missed meeting was a product of how he is in general. Many coaches have dismissed him for the same reason.

Comment

• Looks like he is finished:

Παρελθόν αναμένεται να αποτελέσει από την τεχνική ηγεσία της εθνικής Ελλάδος, ο Τζον Φαν’τ Σχιπ τις προσεχείς ημέρες.,

Comment

• April fools

Comment

• Comment

• Again this article how Kitsiou should’ve been called up instead of Mavrias and how the road will be difficult if Mavrias keeps playing. Also Kitsiou has been consistent for 2 years playing in Turkey.

https://www.sportime.gr/bloggers/ger...-ine-diskolos/

Another article saying how Kotsiras should have been called up. Says he is the best Greek RB in the league. Not called up...

https://www.sportime.gr/podosfairo/e...i-i-georgiani/

Comment

• I think 98% of everyone can see this + Bakasetas malakies except for JVS and his team, very very frustrating

Comment

• It looks JVS job is in jeopardy, according to this article.

https://m.sport24.gr/football/ethnik...p.9191648.html

Comment

• No news on what happened at the meeting..

Comment

• Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                    No news on what happened at the meeting..
                    I think they haven’t had the meeting yet. Should be some day this week.

Comment

• Recently, I was listening to the podcast Gate 7 international and one of the guys said that he spoke to a Greek journalist Vasillis Sabrakos and he told him that JVS receives a paper from EPO telling him who to call up and who not to call up. That was very interesting to hear as that journalist is highly regarded in Greece.

Comment

• Zagorakis believes in BS, I mean VS.
                        Ενώ η Εθνική νοσεί βαριά, ο Ζαγοράκης συναντήθηκε με τον Φαν'τ Σχιπ για να μας πουν ότι ο ομοσπονδιακός φεύγει για την Ολλανδία!

Comment

• I had a feeling that he wouldn’t get fired. It’s too early in Zagorakis presidency to make such a call. I do believe it should be done. Any manager that thinks Bakasetas, Mavrias and Bakakis are starters for this team than they shouldn’t even be a manager. We have a talent pool that isn’t being looked at properly.

Comment

• Πιθανώς να υπάρχουν εξελίξεις για τον Τζον Φαν’ τ Σχιπ στον πάγκο της Εθνικής ακόμη και μετά το ματς με τη Σουηδία.

Comment

• He has shown he can not get the results when it matters, Kosovo game and how that was handled with the Swiss friendly says it all, plus our weak showings vs Georgia and I personally thought our match v Spain was fruitless despite the lucky penalty.

Question is who next? One thing for sure we need a manager who can handle "personalities" so we have our best players out there

Comment

• Looks like Georgios Donis is the early favorite

Comment

Working...
                                X