ECQ Finland vs Greece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Sportfm called it. Van't Schip has a lot of guts to drop some of these names. He made the absolutely correct call starting Bouchalakis. I don't think Vrousaj has the chops to step into Fortounis' shoes, but I hope he proves me wrong. A lot of our hopes will rest on the shoulders of Koulouris as well as our CBs.

Comment

The game can be seen here:

https://www.uefa.tv/match/live/124038/2026174

You may need to signup. Also Open TV has it (https://www.tvopen.gr/live). They'll have a preview at 2pm.
      Last edited by Don Giovanni; 09-05-2019, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Don’t mind that besides Stafylidis

Comment

Too slow with the ball, Finland countering easy...

Comment

Bouchalakis is not having a great game atm. 20 in 0-0

Our world class fullbacks are playing way too slow and it’s killing us

Comment

Boring as fuck. Three minutes to decide a square pass.

Comment

This team is so clumsy on the ball. Honestly pathetic.

Comment

That sums up the Ethniki right there

Comment

I’d love to see Fetfa for Kolovos.

Masouras shoots over the goals. Torosidis yellow in the 38th min

Comment

What a disaster Kolovos is. By my count gave possession away 7 times. Mind blowing. Hopefully the first sub off. As usual dreadful football
                      by the ethniki

Comment

1 shot on target in 46 minutes.. Skibbe mrk II

Comment

0-0 HT... Not much to write home about. Dunno if Torosidis and Stafylidis are the backs we need... distribution from the back has been ridiculously slow. There have been some small signs of life in attack but we've really not troubled or gotten behind the Fins in attack.

I would like to see Fetfa come in at some point, Zeca may be able to help the slow play at the back

Comment

The back passes are hard to swallow but at least we have been organized on defence and Finland haven’t done much either other than being slightly more threatening because Pukki and Lod are actually players that can hold the ball and dribble past a player or two. Worst player so far has been Kolovos in my opinion. Should be our first substitute.

Comment

Penalty to Finland, we are done :(

Comment

Clumsy challenge, leads to penalty and subsequent goal. This team has no attacking urgency, and it's incredible how far we've fallen since 2014.

Comment

Working...
                                X