• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
    What channels have the game in greece?
    Open TV & OTE 1

Armenia beat Bosnia 4-2!

Comment

Bouchalakis’s passing has to improve drastically. As I type, Samaris with a turn over... this position is very troublesome for us

Comment

First shot on goal in the 26th...

Comment

We have a goal!! Masouras 1-0! Koulouris with the assist

Comment

Great play Fetfa, saved by keeper. Good combo with Masouras but Fetfa is proving many of us right out there

Comment

Our attack has to improve. We’ve only had like 2 shots on target. Good stuff by Masouras.

Comment

As do our corners! Simple stuff

Comment

1-0 Half time. We are still too slow from the back, Samaris and Bouchalakis not doing much IMO, it's only when Manolas or Socratis take it forward themselves that we look to create something.

Masouras got better after the goal and had a great shot. Fetfa has been one of our best. Def want to see more from Vrousai or bring Pelkas on, havent been that impressed with the rookie. Tsimikas ok, Bakakis better and doing some ok combos with Fetfa.

I would honestly get Pelkas for Vrousai, Bouchalakis or Samaris - we have to work on movement and creativity

Comment

I truly think we need upgrades at FB and CM. Our lack of movement in these positions is not helping. Koulouris is trying to make runs which is good.

We we need more from Manolas and Sokratis in terms of in possession. Samaris is doing ok but isn’t enough. Same with Bouchalakis. Maybe that Vasiliadis kid will improve the movement and presence in the middle if he gets the citizenship.

Galanopoulos will provide more energy and grit in my opinion. In terms of passing and shooting he is just the same as Bouchalakis and the rest.

Koutris will proved more spark in attack and more dangerous crosses. At RB we need someone to emerge here. Bakakis is no where near good enough.

Comment

Koulouris hits the crossbar off the cross! 47th min

Comment

What a shot by Manolas!!

Comment

Very unlucky to not go in, amazing shot

Comment

Samaris cannot pass. Amazing. At his age and experience.. mind blowing.

Comment

Masouras’s dumb passing doing my head in!!

Comment

Samaris is not good at all...

Comment

Working...
                                X