ECQ Italy vs Greece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True brother, when I first saw his name bandied about as NT coach, I'd never heard of him before. Hell, I didn't know we shared a
    passport, a Dutch Canadian who never coached a top tier team or anywhere close. Ah re Grammenos, an empty suit that lives a charmed
    life,

Comment

Italian live stream:

https://www.open-live.org/it/rai-1-in-diretta-estero/

Comment

Thank you Reaper!! You lifesaver!

Im very dissatisfied with this line up. No surprise we haven’t been able to do anything besides chase shadows for 10 mins now.

How can you leave Mantalos, Fetfa & Donis out. The middle 3 is who always plays there. They have done nothing!!

Comment

Stafylidis is the captain!!!!

Comment

Limnios & Koulouris combine very well! Nearly 0-1, great save.

Chatzidiakos yellow card... only 15 mins in

Limnios looks up for it as does Koulouris. Bakasetas hasn’t touched the ball yet

Comment

Koulouris yellow 27 mins

Comment

We get the ball, pass it back to Paschalakis who kicks it back to Italy... go forward malakes.

Bakasetas needs to be subbed

Comment

Bakasetas out his league...

Italy putting 90% of their attacks down their left so Stafylidis is safe. Bakakis surviving barely.

As usual we can't keep possession - not enough skilful players in the 11.

Our two CBs look as good if not better than Sok/Manolas.

Comment

Got to give it us we have been working very and look very organised defensively. Our pressing has been good.

Now the negatives for me is Bakasetas. He just isn’t good enough. Donis, Fetfa or Mantalos would have been way better in that position.

Comment

0-0 HT

Moving well as a unit, some good pressing and defense is going good.

Nothing in attack unless Limnios is involved which lead to the games best chance so far.

Italy have done their home work and know how to get possession back which we keep giving them.

Very big opportunities for Donis, & Fetfa do weave some magic if they get a chance. Mantalos can help the midfield hold the ball but go forward too

Comment

never in my life would i have thought that i'd prefer to rake the leaves than watch an italy x greece match.

lots of garbage on pitch for greece...when greece becomes respectable again, bakasetas/bakakis/bouchalakis/kourbekis and the 2 CBs won't be around. why play them now?

only greek move of the match was bouchalakis-bakasetas-limnios. at least bakasetas is central. nice one touch into limnios' path. bouchalakis hillarious in CM, thinks he has 8 seconds on ball to control/turn/look/decide/pass.

good luck.

Comment

Ahh re Koulouris!!!! Should have scored!! Great play Zeca & Limnios

Comment

koulouris...oh well

should have scored

Comment

why is #6 on the pitch? why is he an intl. player?

Comment

Bouxalakis with a meaningless handball... pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X