General transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see Manolas and Sokratis in the same team. It’s amazing how Karnezis is now a 3rd choice goalkeeper. He has far has he fallen. I guess he’d be making a lot of money to warm the bench...

I do think Vlachodimos is Greece’s best keeper. He plays at the highest level out of all Greek keepers. I do think he has a lot of nerves but he is very professional and is continuing to improve. Barkas might over take him. It depends how he does in the champions league with Celtic. We should be happy to have 2 great keepers who are still getting better. Paschalakis is very shaky for me. Does something amazing and then makes a silly mistake right after. I don’t trust him 100%. Dioudis I think is good but needs to play in a better league as you’ve mentioned before Don. Need to prove himself with better teams than the Greek league.

Comment

It's pretty clear Karnezis will become a goalkeeping coach in the not so distant future. His career is winding down for sure.

Vlachodimos and Barkas are on good trajectories. Both may end up in the EPL one day, which is promising.

Kapinos is in a good place, but he needs first team action.

Paschalakis' meltdown against Benfica two summers ago is difficult to forget. He's also the oldest of the group. If PAOK can get into the UCL, that will give him the chance he needs to really showcase and redeem himself.

Dioudis will need to make the most of the opportunity given to him. He did well at the u19, u21 levels for Greece, but at Panathinaikos his career is hitting a dead end. Panathinaikos are not the Greek powerhouse they once were and Greek football has been hurting for it since they were.

Comment

Mitroglou is back in Marseilles... and injured already upon his return to training. His return from loan is already heading downhill. Maybe OM will agree to cancel the remainder of his contract and allow him to leave for Greece on a free transfer. I would personally love to see him back in Greece doing his best impressions of Zizou.
        L’espace de quelques séances d’entrainement, Kostas Mitroglou a, pour la première fois, fait son retour dans l’effectif professionnel de l'OM. Jusqu’ici, André Villas-Boas le tenait à l’écart du groupe. Mais l’attaquant grec s’est déjà blessé à la cuisse, suite à une séance de frappes…

Comment

Giannoulis has an offer to sign for Newcastle? Newcastle have become very ambitious as of late with reports the club will be sold.
          Newcastle United have reportedly offered €4.5m to PAOK Thessaloniki for defender Dimitrios Giannoulis amid transfer interest from Marseille and Saint-Etienne.

Comment

Vasiliadis may sign for Arminia Bielefeld, but Paderborn don't want to let him go. Bielefeld are newly promoted and will likely be relegated at the end of the season.

Limnios appears to have been sold to Koln for a very small amount of money. I can't say I approve of the move.
            Sebastian Vasiliadis could stay in the Bundesliga after being relegated with SC Paderborn last season, with Kicker claiming that Arminia Bielefeld are keen on signing the midfielder.

Comment

It’s time for Limnios to go to the next level. At the most he is the best Greek attacker.

Hopefully Vasiliadis stays in the Bundesliga. Need different options at CM for Greece.

Comment

It seems that Atalanta wants to sign Giannoulis and is willing to meet PAOK's asking price of 6 millions euros. That would be a great move for him.

Limnios got tested again yesterday. If he tests negative for Covid-19, he can go to Cologne to sign a contract with Germany's fourth best supported club. FC Koln, however, are not the force they once were in the 80s. They barely avoided relegation last season. I think he can do better than this club and he should seriously reconsider.
                Last edited by Don Giovanni; 09-15-2020, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Christos Donis close to signing with Ascoli in Serie B

Comment

Sokratis to Napoli is off. Koulibaly is staying at Napoli after Manchester City signed Ruben Dias for a preposterous amount of money. Gattuso had called Sokratis personally to let him know the deal will never happen. There's talk Benfica will sign Semedo and that Sokratis could sign for Olympiacos as a result, but only if they can work out an agreement where he keeps his salary (not likely). I suspect Sokratis stays at Arsenal at this point.

Comment

Kyriakos Papadopoulos is being linked with AC Milan, obviously as a backup option. His injury problems have more or less ended his playing career, but it seems he's still hanging in there.

https://www.pagenews.gr/2020/10/10/a...itaei-i-milan/

Comment

I feel sorry for this guy. Was destined for big things. Him and Ninis have been a Greek tragedy.

Comment

Apparently Dortmund and Ajax want Tzolis...

These teams are known for building young talent.

Comment

Also Douvikas is wanted by Olympiakos and PAOK. I personally rate the player and I want him getting consistent amount of game time. So I don’t think both teams will give him that.

Comment

Good player.

Comment

Giakoumakis is being linked with a move to Besiktas.

Besiktas failed in getting Mandzukic, and have now looked at getting Giakoumakis and tabled an initial offer.

Could become another of the many greeks plying their trade in turkey.

Comment

Working...
                                X