Panagiotis Vlachodimos - Dresden - Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panagiotis Vlachodimos - Dresden - Germany

I am sure many remember Panagiotis Vlahodimos who played for Olympiakos and Panathinaikos some years ago, very talented player but lost his way in the Super League before moving abroad in lower leagues.

Well he returned to the Bundesliga with Dresden and did very well, debut with two assists, lets see if he can continue this, a left winger with speed and good ball skills, I thought he was going to go onto bigger and better things TBH years ago but he just got worse at the time.

Good to see, Super league killed him, had he stayed abroad during those years he would have had a different trajectory.

Comment

I’ve always liked him especially when he was playing for Xanthi and Olympiakos. Very tricky and fast winger. I didn’t know he’s playing in the Bundesliga these days. These past few years it felt like wasn’t playing football anymore lol.

He’s actually playing in the 3rd division of Germany.
      Last edited by Dean97; 09-15-2020, 08:02 AM.

Comment

His assists came in a cup tie against second division Hamburg. He led his team to the 1-0 lead and then with the third goal in a 4-1 win. I noticed Zdenek Zeman in the stands watching.

I think he's good enough for the Greek top division, but he tries to do too much on the ball without enough of the end product to justify it. This Dresden team will be good enough to be promoted by the end of the season. It's hard to say if they will make the Bundesliga next season, but they look a good team and he has a real chance to make himself part of their plans moving forward. I think it's a good move for him.

Comment

Shit sorry for the mix up guys!

Comment

He deserves a thread. This team should at least win promotion. Maybe 2-3 years from now, they could be competing in the Bundesliga. He's being smart picking a club that intends to play him and who have real ambitions to play at the top. Let's wish him luck.

Comment

Working...
            X