• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kostas Stafylidis

Anyone know whats happening with him?

I read he is just bout to come back from injury

Comment

He just got back to training again this week, but I don't see him getting called up for now. Hopefully he can get a good run of games in with Augsburg.

Comment

Hoffenheim beat Koln on Friday, but Stafylidis came on as a sub late on for a player who fell to injury. He played 16 minuteds. It doesn't appear he's destined to stay in Hoffenheim and could be on the move this winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
          Hoffenheim beat Koln on Friday, but Stafylidis came on as a sub late on for a player who fell to injury. He played 16 minuteds. It doesn't appear he's destined to stay in Hoffenheim and could be on the move this winter.
          He is cemented in the NT, I don't think his priority will be club minutes now. He is the reverse position to every other footballer on earth. All he needs to do is avoid injuries and wait for the NT games to roll along.

Comment

They got smashed 1-5 at home by Mainz 05 - he came on as sub in the 78th min and they copped another two goals but I have not seen the goals

Comment

He scored a brilliant goal recently. If there’s one thing I like about him it’s his thunderous shots.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X