Christos Tzolis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christos Tzolis

Signed with Norwich. Good luck to him and I hope everything works out. Very rare to see a Greek attacker at such a young age playing in one of the best leagues in the world.

Let's wish the guy luck.

Comment

So, his debut for Norwich today. 2 goals - 2 assists..

Let's see how Van Ship utilises him so he doesn't dull the brilliance of Bakasetas.

Comment

Dream debut for him. Could’ve scored a hat trick but showed that he’s mature and unselfish. Good on him. Regarding the national team, I have no faith in the coach. We’ve got big games coming up and you know he will be starting Bakasetas.

Comment

Great work from Tzolis, should earn him some good time in EPL

Comment

Tziolis is injured, out 2-3 weeks. Will miss the qualifiers with Kosovo and Sweden.

Comment

Watched him against a lacklustre Arsenal side where he got his first EPL start. Seems like a good ball user and is very unselfish. He created a chance for Pukki in the box and earlier put in a dangerous cross with no one at the back post. He also tracked back to help his fullback.

Also Giannoulis now has some tough competition at left back. Brandon Williams, who was man of the match for me, put in a flawless performance.

Comment

Yeah I watched the game closely aswell. He did well. Unfortunately Norwich isn’t a good enough side and the fight for survival will be tough. He passed well and put in some dangerous crosses. I can see him being there best player as time goes on.

Comment

Looked dangerous again but he needs to improve his first touch.

Comment

Curious Norwich keeping him in the bench again today. They have not won a game all season. Should see who their manager is, EPO will probably like him to replace VS after a few years.

Comment

It’s very strange to leave him on the bench. He’s one of there highest bought players in there history and they are not giving him a good run. Doesn’t make sense.

Comment

Chelsea 7
                        Norwich 0

Giannoulis was part of the raping. Tzolis didn't leave the bench.

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/...why-they-came/

Comment

Giannoulis was their best player in the first half and got subbed off… coach there doing weird stuff, fans really starting to turn on him

Comment

He was at fault for the third goal, but most fans said he was their best player.

Comment

Christos Tzolis found game time hard to come by with Norwich City last season and reports suggest the Greek youngster will ask to leave this summer to pick up regular first-team football

Comment

Working...
                              X