No announcement yet.

Ninis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only market left for him is the supermarket.

Comment

All I can say, and I think I speak on behalf of everyone is that we still latch onto him. We still are hoping for something good to happen with him. We all know his talents and what he can do on the field. He did have his limitations such as his size. But we can all agree on his day he is the best Greek footballer. I’ve read Reaper saying he can be a Xavi type player, I’ve read Don saying he and Fortounis are the best Greek players, I’ve read Amorgo saying the few games he has played in the middle for Greece we look like a completely different and better team. I’ve said he and Fetfatzidis are the most creative players Greece have seen. It’s such a shame how his career has turned out - playing in the 2nd division of Israel, being a free agent and getting offers from the Greek 2nd division. You can’t get any lower than this. We have been keeping tabs on him since 18 until now, possibly even younger than 18.

Possibly the biggest Greek football tragedy of all time. I believe Reaper is right he should just retire.
      Last edited by Dean97; 09-14-2019, 01:54 AM.

Comment

It's up there with Hatzipanagis not been allowed to play for Greece in his prime

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
          It's up there with Hatzipanagis not been allowed to play for Greece in his prime
          Yes another fantastic and talented player who got unnoticed. Can’t believe people didn’t know about him. Possibly the best Greek player of all time.

Comment

Hatzipanagis made a name for himself in Greece at least. Ninis did for a time and then he became a nomad. He is physically too small and weak; for all his talents, he's too prone to injury. And in the end, he's made unwise career choices. All the signs now point to a stay in Israel at this point. I can't understand it myself, but it's his choice and he's wasting whatever few viable years he has potentially left. At least Fetfatzidis got smart and tried to get his career back on track. Now he's a national team player again. It's Ninis' loss.

Comment

Just seen footage of Ninis training at Agia Kosma with the Greek NT head of performance guy... How this kid is not with a club at any decent level is a crime... dunno how he does it. He looked in tip top shape and his work with the ball was excellent

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
                Just seen footage of Ninis training at Agia Kosma with the Greek NT head of performance guy... How this kid is not with a club at any decent level is a crime... dunno how he does it. He looked in tip top shape and his work with the ball was excellent
                I get nervous every time i see his topic bumped.. expecting his next stop - the Somali Second Division.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post

I get nervous every time i see his topic bumped.. expecting his next stop - the Somali Second Division.

Comment

I honestly can’t believe he can’t sign for a club in the GSL or Cyprus Legaue at least. I just don’t get it...

Comment

He might sign next season when Panathinaikos is in the fourth division.

Comment

Working...
                      X