Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bampis Lykogiannis - Cagliari - Italy

Watched him today vs Lazio, played very well in attack and defence

Talented guy. His agent doesn't seem to have the EPO's number sadly.

Comment

They played Napoli today. They have same style jersey as Lazio (light blue), so it's easy to mix them up.

I always felt he was a little too conservative in getting forward, much like Fyssas. That said, he's reliable and keeps it simple. He's playing week in, week out in the Series A, so he's one of the few Greeks playing at a high level. He's capable of playing other roles beyond LB. And his team seem to favor playing a 3-5-2. He's a good fit at the national level in my view. With the Italy match coming up, he really should be at least part of the squad.

Comment

I’ve always liked him since the Olympiakos days. He did well when he played for Greece aswell. The only problem i have with him is that he is a bit hesitant to make forward runs. I saw this with Greece and Don brought it up too. He is a solid player to have at LB.

Comment

Scored a nice free kick for Cagliari against Crotone in their 4 - 2 win the other day.

Another one of the abundant left back options for Greece...shame we cant produce any decent right backs.

Comment

good stuff...nice.

Comment

Working...
            X