Vangelis Pavlidis - Williem II - Holland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vangelis Pavlidis - Williem II - Holland

Bloke is killing it, scored many goals in last season, in pre season and two today in round 1 vs PEC Zwolle, he is only 20

It's what he needs to do and let's hope he keeps up this fine form. I'm sure Van 't Schip will have taken notice and I won't be surprised if he's called up against Finland.

The defending in the Eredivisie is very low quality. But I don't want to take much away from him because they were well taken finishes and he appears to show good instincts. He has a nose for goals. He scores the first and third goal for his club (dressed in maroon):

Comment

Very intriguing player. Hope he continues like this.

Comment

Another 2 goals and Vrousai with the first as they lead Fortuna Sittard 1-3 at half time

Comment

If John Van Schipt is looking at Vrousai then Pavlidis is definitely being looked at. Let’s see what happens In September.

Comment

Scored 2 goals in a 3-3 away draw

Comment

Scored again recently in a 3-1 win. He scores like a proper striker. He has great technique in his finishing. I believe he is our best striker currently.

Comment

He's showing fantastic progress. He says he wants to stay at Willem II. There is concrete interest in him. Celtic were willing to offer 6.5 million euros plus a 10% sell-on fee, but Willem wanted more money.

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/euro...eino-sti-vilem

Comment

He's playing fantastic. He has an eye for goal and his positional sense, as well the runs he makes, are perfection. His pace and energy levels will probably determine his ceiling, but he has a lot of the qualities needed to succeed. I'd second you Dean in suggesting he's our best striker.

Comment

He scored in a friendly against PSV. Willem drew the game one all. It was a good goal. He stole it off the defender at the very edge of the box before chipping the keeper. It was a smart, cool finish. He's looking a little bigger and stronger.

There was attendance at the game, perhaps a sign of things to come this season throughout Europe.

Comment

This was from last week. Rangers had won 4-0 against Willem II. Pavlidis had chances to score or at least create scoring chances for himself. In fact, he could have had a hat-trick by the time Rangers put their first on the board. He still needs time to mature, but I think this season he could score 15 to 20 goals in the league. It's a realistic target for him.

Comment

I believe Pavlidis has the potential to be better than Mitroglou. Mitroglou is just a target man and I believe Pavlidis is more than just that. He’s faster and seems way better on the ball. He’s still young and has the time build his career. I can see him finishing the season with 15+ goals.

Comment

Working...
                        X