Hatzidiakos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatzidiakos

He's on the bench today as AZ Alkmaar take on Manchester United. It looks like he's a back-up today to Ron Vlaar, the experienced former Dutch international who formed part of their back three at the 2014 World Cup.

Mitroglou knocked Hatzidiakos' two front teeth out... and Pantelis still broke out a smile (his team beat PSV 4-0). He's a champ.

https://twitter.com/Toplebell/status...286531/video/1

Comment

He is and he got them fixed too so all good

Comment

He also scored recently and his team are now 2nd on the table.

Comment

He is ambitious and good spirited. Like him.

Comment

My only issue with him is his height. He's 5'9". Against a big central forward, he's at a disadvantage, but as an outside back, he'd be excellent. Beyond that, he merely lacks experience and he's an otherwise excellent defender with good potential. It's no surprise his agent is Mino Raiola.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
              My only issue with him is his height. He's 5'9". Against a big central forward, he's at a disadvantage, but as an outside back, he'd be excellent. Beyond that, he merely lacks experience and he's an otherwise excellent defender with good potential. It's no surprise his agent is Mino Raiola.
              Transfermarkt says he is 5'11 (181cm). Not great for a CB but passable.

Comment

So he should be 5'11" then.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
                  So he should be 5'11" then.
                  Yea, just a shade under 6 foot.

Comment

Honestly, I thought he was shorter given how Mitroglou knocked his teeth out, but he's tough. Some players can't take a hit, but you can tell he loves the challenge.

He scored a well-struck goal yesterday from outside the box to break the deadlock. His team had a man-advantage and won easily from there on end. He's doing really well at the moment. He's showing great progress.

Comment

Scores again..

Comment

Out for the rest of the season:

http://sportdog.gr/sports/podosfairo...a-meinei-ektos

As is the eternal way with the Greek NT, the best players always get injured. This clears the way for Stafylidis CB experiment to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                          Out for the rest of the season:

http://sportdog.gr/sports/podosfairo...a-meinei-ektos

As is the eternal way with the Greek NT, the best players always get injured. This clears the way for Stafylidis CB experiment to continue.
                          I feel devastated and angry at the same time. I hope he gets through this and is fine. I’m also angry because this always happens to our players. We can’t get a break. We must have the worst luck with injuries. I don’t know who replaces him but I hope Retsos does.

Comment

Fuck me dead... why oh why does this always happen to us!! Fucken curse!! Stafy at CB...

Comment

Tough luck. He has made very good progress to date and hopefully he comes back as strong as ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X