Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sebastian Vasiliadis - Paderborn

Our new man...

Sebastian Vasiliadis played his last game on the 11th matchday of the 2019/20 season (9 November 2019). Playing for SC Paderborn 07, he lost against FC Augsburg 0-1. He played as a midfielder throughout this entire game. In terms of total touches, Sebastian Vasiliadis had 59 individual ball possessions. Furthermore, he had 30 tackle challenges in the last match. Of these, he was able to win 14. He was additionally able to make 30 successful passes. During his total playing time in this game, he ran 12.4 km and thus covered a longer distance than all other players in the game. In doing so, he had a total of 24 sprints.

He's very energetic and has good technical qualities, he can spread the play and harass opponents to equal effect. He's a proper central midfielder and we've been dying for a player like him in the middle.

Comment

He is wanted by Gladbach and Schalke. Has started every game for his struggling team this season. He was the main reason in bringing Paderborn back up to the bundesliga. Unfortunately his team is going to get relegated. He is admired a lot in Germany.

I feel like when or if we play him for Greece he is going to make a huge difference at CM. The question is who do you put next to him? I don’t know if it even matters as he has a massive engine and can run all day. He also seems very intelligent with the ball. I can only hope that he proves to be a significant upgrade over a Zeca or Kourbelis.

Comment

Working...
      X