X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reaper
    replied
    Seems Aris are definitely building a new stadium along the coast.
    Άρης: Σύσκεψη για την κατασκευή του νέου γηπέδου στην Περιφέρεια Κεντρικής Μακεδονίας. Τέλος Φεβρουαρίου θα ολοκληρωθούν οι μελέτες.

Leave a comment:

• Reaper
    replied
    Ο Κυριάκος Μητσοτάκης και η κυβέρνηση της Νέας Δημοκρατίας έβαλαν stop στη Νέα Τούμπα και με τη στάση τους δείχνουν ξεκάθαρα απροθυμία να

Leave a comment:

• Amorgos
    replied
    That would be awesome

Leave a comment:

• Reaper
    replied
    So, Karipidis will rebuild the Aris stadium, section by section. He wants to knock down Gate 2 stand and replicate the double tier on the other side. He wants to start in 6 months.

I think we could be looking at something like this:

Η συνέντευξη Τύπου που έδωσε ο Θόδωρος Καρυπίδης και ο Άγγελος Χαριστέας έβγαλε μπόλικες ειδήσεις.

Leave a comment:

• Reaper
    replied
    Spatial plan for the new Toumba released for a month's consultation.

http://www.ypeka.gr/el-gr/Public_Consultation

The plan describes a stadium with a enough internal room to comfortably have a capacity of 45,000. Just as I assumed, the plot is huge, far bigger than AEK's small plot. Whether the Greeks are intelligent enough to go for the 40k + capacity the fans desire is another matter. However the space is there to make the best football stadium in the Balkans.

Leave a comment:

• Don Giovanni
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Don Giovanni
    commented on 's reply

• Dean97
    replied
    I’ve just read that the new Votanikos arena will be ready for the 2023-24 season. This good news hopefully the new Toumba will be ready by then. Here is a video of the future stadiums in Greece. Don’t know how realistic it will be especially the situation with Aris.

https://youtu.be/wgkjTUxXK14

Leave a comment:

• Dikefale11
    replied
    Agia Sofia will be proposed to host the final of the new Europa League 2/Europa Conference League either in 2022 or 2023

Leave a comment:

• Reaper
    replied
    Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
    I saw a bit of Lamia v AEL over the weekend. One of the ends is made up of sheds. The only thing more dilapidated than the stadium that game was old man Vyntra.
    It is such a key issue. It affects everything. It was interesting. When Erdogan was beginning his rebuild of the Ottoman Empire - before invading nations, before new weapons - before anything - he made sure the state upgraded all Turkey's dilapidated stadiums. That brings a nation instant prestige. Mitsotakis is correct to help PAOK and PAO build new stadiums. Shame Aris is broke - the offer was there to help them also.

Leave a comment:

• Don Giovanni
    replied
    I saw a bit of Lamia v AEL over the weekend. One of the ends is made up of sheds. The only thing more dilapidated than the stadium that game was old man Vyntra.

Leave a comment:

• Reaper
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean97 View Post
    Great points Reaper...
    We should be giving young Greeks more chances. Every team in the super league should at least have 5-6 Greek players in their starting 11...
    One of Martins' assistants mentioned that and the need for better stadiums:

https://hellas-football.com/forum/su...0929#post10929

Leave a comment:

• DaPipa
    replied
    Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
    I hope this is not true but there is reports Larisa's clown owner may take them back to the 1960' Alcazar Stadium next season to avoid paying the higher rental price of AEL Arena...
    Its so stupid that AEL Arena is not owned by AEL, a club needs to have its own stadium.

Leave a comment:

• Reaper
    replied
    Seems the AEL fans are just going to have to learn to the AEL Arena and the owners will have to make it more fan friendly.

Let us hope Bakoyannis does not produce a plans for the Votanikos below 35k seats.

Leave a comment:

• Amorgos
    replied
    He does not allow the Ultras into games so that could account for that but seriously, do they have rocks for brains? It's a great venue vs a 1960's outdated stadium, make the most out of it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X