• OFI vs AEK

OFI vs AEK

Date - Sunday, 14th June 2020

Venue - Theodoros Vardinogiannis Stadium, Heraklion

Competition - Superleague Greece

Round - Play Off: Game 2

Time - 19:15 (Greece time)

Another awesome kickoff time for us Sydney Siders 2.15am lol

we need this win bad as PAO get can something from paok and we can’t bomb another chance of going ahead of them.

I don’t see it happening again but Mantalos cannot be starting where he did last week, that was a nightmare. Oliveira I’m certain will start.

Comment

Get Antenna on Fox file and record it

Carrera cannot make the same mistake twice and I am confident he wont. Oliveira must start, with Livaja, Mantalos and Verde behind him

Comment

I can’t record games Amo, I need to watch them live haha

Comment

Oliveira or Araujo will start in this one, no repeat of what we saw vs PAO

Comment

It would be great if he could have both up top together, I think Oliveira will prob get the nod over Araujo though.

Comment

Must get 3 points with PAOK dropping points again last night. It's the second game back so still expecting us to be a bit rusty, one of those games were we just need to find a way to scrape a win!

Comment

Oliveira and Albanis come into the line up! Verde on the bench.

Comment

0-1 HT

Nice ball in by Lopez and Livaja with the header just before the break.

Other than that we have been...mediocre, losing possession pretty easy. Oliveira had a good header denied. OFI have hit the cross bar.

Need Albanis to come into the frame more, Bakakis and Lopes other than his assist have been pretty bad.

Comment

GOOOOOOLLLLLL

Super goal by Verde who just came on for Albanis

Great cut in and shot into the bottom left!

0-2 66'

Comment

FT

Good to get the win, played somewhat better in the 2nd. Still easing back into match sharpness.

Will need to start stepping up more in the upcoming games.

Comment

Good to get an away win and the 3 points that’s the most important thing right now.

I thought Mantalos in that position played very well today.

Great header by Livagia and also a great finish by Verde.

Now for Aris.

Comment

Good win against a very weak OFI who were just bad.

I think the temperature could account for some of our inconsistency but a huge improvement in attack compared to last week.

I am with OS, I thought Mantalos was particularly good today and stood out a level above the other guys in midfield. I really liked Verde's goal.

In terms of criticism, want to see Symansky and Kristicic make more with the ball for better distribution and way too many silly yellow cards, Araujo will get red carded any time soon, he keeps going in for very dangerous slide tackles from behind almost, will break an ankle one day if he keeps doing this.

Comment

Our front 3 all got yellows and also both our holding midfielders, the ref wasn’t the best either.

Verde is a good player his only issue is consistency, one he’s on fire the next you don’t want to see him in our shirt, if he finds that consistency then he and Albanis can be lethal for us out wide.

Comment

Kristicic yellow and Szymanskiy were justified as the first was to stop a counter and Szymasnky just jumped into for not reason into a tackle. Livaja got booked for nothing if I recall. Referee was whistle happy.

Huge 3 points none the less, 2 points clear from PAOK.

Comment

Working...
                              X