• AEK vs Aris

Arisfc-seal.png

AEK vs Aris

Date - Saturday 20/06/2020

Venue - OAKA, Athens

Competition - Superleague Greece

Round - Play Off: Game 3

Time - 21:30 (Greece time)

Should be a good game, I am very much looking forward to this, still think we have struggled a little with Aris's free flowing game but their deference is weak, hopefully they gift us goals like they did last week at the Karaiskaki lol

Comment

Confident we will beat them at home, they were poor last weekend but I’m sure they’ll lift against us. We play them a few days later in the kypello return leg also so will be interesting to see what line up Carrera goes with.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	fe77763f4064d6c3968f4dd72008a0df_726775.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	171.9 KB
ID:	10798

Araujo gets the nod up front. Oikonomou/Svarnas in for Chyg who is probably being saved for the cup game during the week. Verde also starts in place of Albanis, everything else is the same as was vs OFI.

PAMEEEEE!

Comment

HUGE chance missed by Araujo, header from a few yards out atraight at the keeper! 5 minutes in!

Comment

HT

Should be at least 3-0 up.

Szymaneky missed the unmissable, Araujo sent a tet a tet wide. Verde also had a good shot saved.

Terrible game up until minute 35, no rythm, Aris had 2 injuries which disrupted the flow.

Livaja not good today, Mandalos also quiet.

Aris also pretty poor going forward bar Fetfa but they are capable and the more chances we miss the more it will come back to bite us.

Comment

And there it is, the famous words haha 0-1 Aris thanks to a very strange penalty call. Aris defender Bah was trying block Barkas from taking the goal kick quickly, Mantalos pulled him away, 3 minutes later VAR pull it back and Papapetrou watches it and awards it.

Oliveira on for Livaja who has been off.

30 mins to go.

Comment

GOAL ARAUJO! Finally!

Pame!

Comment

1-2 Aris unbelievable.

Nice header.

75'

Comment

Szymanskiy missed another unmissable chance a couple of minutes prior to Aris goal, at least hit the target!

Comment

GOAL 2-2 Oliveira from the spot!

85'

Comment

FT 2-2

Cant believe we didnt win that, should have been finished from the 1st half.

You dont take your chances they will come back to bite u.

Back level with PAOK now on 56 points.

Comment

Mandalos has to stop these brat moves. He could cost you a lot with one of those moves. Noticed games where he has done other bitch moves like scratch and pull an opposing players hair. He should just concentrate on the football.

Comment

Mantalos's malakies finally costs us dearly and could cost us a Champions League spot. Totally unacceptable malakia from him to gift Aris a penalty and goal.

He at least provided a great assist not long after to Araujo who, despite the goal, was disappointing for me along with Livaja who I think combines much better with the more skillful Oliveira who came in and was great for another game.

Szymanski with two horror misses that are the difference between a draw and a loss... you need to score those, Araujo also should have scored at least another goal.

Oikonomou and Bakakis were ok in defense for me, Lopez and Svarnas very poor, what is the go with Hult? Lopez is not really doing it for me, we need an upgrade there also ASAP.

I didn't agree with the Verde sub, I though he was looking more and more dangerous and we should have taken Kristicic off for another attacker.

Now we have Olympiakos next week... we need to get sharper.

Comment

Disaster result considering we could’ve had the game wrapped up by HT. How Araujo missed that header amazes me, then Symanski chance after that.

The Mantalos situation was pretty stupid, but I don’t remember from memory someone getting a penalty from that before.

Their 2nd goal was a brilliant header.

Need to pick ourselves up big time if we want to make the kypello final.

Comment

Working...
                              X