OFI vs AEK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you kidding!! The guy got roasted at RB but we expect him to have the touch to play CM? And I think he’s an excellent center back not trying to knock him. But this is what happens when we have no depth.

Comment

Mantalos on the wing again and your only natural winger in the 11 - playing as a 10.

Comment

2-0 HT goals from Bakasetas and Galo, cant watch the match but good to get a good 2 goal cushion going into the break.

OFI down to 10 from the 31st jist before Galo scored to make it 2-0. I think he needs to start more as much as I like Bakakis I feel Galo offers more.

Let's get another and hopefully no injuries. Give Giannotas ans Giakou a run out.

Comment

Well we couldn’t go a week without another injury, now Lopez who will most likely miss the rest of the season, huge loss.

Good to get a comfortable 3-0 in Crete, with benfica and oly coming up we really needed a result like this. Now to keep it going midweek

Comment

Good to get the win. Saw the highlights. Worrying signs when we were 2-0 up and they were down to 10, they created too much.

What did Lopez do?

Comment

Probably broke a nail.

I saw only the highlights--I figured this game would be a formality so I opted to watch Liverpool/Chelsea and was not disappointed. Only in the SL does a goalkeeper let in that first goal. Soooo weak.

Comment

Did his ACL by the look of it, he will be a big loss:

Comment

We are such gademiades when it comes to injuries. Thats a leftback/winger gone for the season.

Hult will have it all to do until January with Bakakis and Galo helping out.

Great free kick by Galo. Good to get the win! Bakasetas becoming a very key player could have had a hattrick.

Comment

Terrible news about Lopes

Comment

Good goals from Bakasetas and Galo. Galo is our best right back in years. Horrible news about Lopes

Comment

I was very relieved to see the win. Lopez with a bad injury... it never stops

Comment

Working...
                        X