Clear All

• PAOK vs AEK

PAOK vs AEK

Date - Wednesday, 29th June 2020

Venue - Toumba Stadium, Thessaloniki

Competition - Superleague Greece

Round - Playoff - Round 5

Time - 21:00 (Greece time)

Lose this and we can forget any small hope of CL we may have. I don’t see us making up 6 points if we do lose.

Most of those who missed the Oly game are back for this so that’s positive.

Comment

A win in Toumba would be sweet given how bad we have been there in recent years

Comment

Lopez is fit after all. Lets hope he is fit enough to start as Bakakis doesnt seem to have made it.

I think Svarnas had some problems vs Oly (as did many), I would like to see Oiko and Chyg at the back.

I can see Simoes starting.
        Last edited by Dikefale11; 06-30-2020, 09:57 AM.

Comment

I think Carrera will do the same against Aris in the kypello and have Simeos/Krsticic start together and just have them both sit and hold and just attack with our front 4 and an overlapping left or right back.

Amo our record is so shit there it gives me zero confidence, we need to walk away from there with something, they go 6 ahead and that’s pretty much it.

Comment

Albanis starting with Livaja and Mantalos, good to see

Comment

GOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL 0-1

Chygrinskiy just before the half from a corner

Cant watch unfortunately , just radio for me, but sounds like we have been on top for the majority of the 2nd half. A lot of set pieces for us, finally we made one count with Jesus!

Comment

GOAAAAALLLLLLL 0-2

Livaja from the spot, sounds like a foul occurred on Verde and it went to VAR.

82'

Comment

PAOK coach will probably get sacked after this.

Comment

0-2 FT

Huge win.

Comment

I’m gona try watch a replay, heard we were good and totally out played them

Comment

Listened on radio as I refuse to give PAOK TV money lol

We player very well first half, second half we dropped a little bit but we kept them scoreless and walked away with the 3 points.

Massive massive win for us up there.

Now we play Aris away once again. 5 games left to play, equal points with PAOK but I feel we are in a better position than they are, they’ve been pretty average lately.

Comment

Yeah that was my reason too haha

This win will be pointless unless we beat Aris Sunday.

Also I think Paulinho deserves the start over Bakakis. Has played well since being re-introduced.

Comment

I considered it for a minute then I came to my senses haha

Agree if we don’t beat Aris today was pointless. They won’t make it easy for us either especially after last weeks kypello result.

Paulinho may not be special but he gets the job done and that’s what you want from your players.

Krsticic was in very good form today, prob one of the best on the pitch for us.

Comment

Aris game should be and I think will be completely different to the two games we had with them last week fellas, they are down to just 14 players with their transfer ban and have lost key players.

We created a lot against their better 11 so we should be able to come away with three points. Araujo will prob start in that match.

6 points, against PAOK and Aris in a few days would be pretty special.

Comment

Working...
                              X