• Panetolikos vs AEK

Panetolikos new emblem.png

Panetolikos vs AEK

Date - Saturday, 19th September 2020

Venue - Panetolikos Stadium, Agrinio

Competition - Super League

Round - 2

Time - 20:30 (Greece time)

A win here would be great going to St Gallen!

Comment

3 at the back, Ansarifard- Insua, Hnid start. Vasilantopoulos also starts as we are missing many CMS.

PAME Arostia!

Click image for larger version  Name:	119883405_4593486747359434_901514020766487563_n.png?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=Z3q1f5y31y0AX99OC9D&_nc_oc=AQl8CjoyYoqess-n8E5YPSQHs0NsQJ3sYWQ21ZQOVb1b9wAV3ZS5gcMZOBD2OGiv_8c&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub3-1.fna&oh=ff33929efec514a81ccd7f Views:	0 Size:	620.9 KB ID:	12472

Comment

Not playing too good, sloppy passing.

Panetolikos players going down like sacks of shite.

Need Albanis/Mantalos type player in there.

Comment

My god this is painfull. I dont think we have created a single chance. Which means we will have gone 135 minutes without a threat on goal taking the cup final into consideration.

Tragic.

Get Mantalos and Albanis on. We are not going to create anything with Simoes and Vasilantonopoulos. Hnid looks very mediocre.

Panetolikos going down after every challenge and the ref with the bushes over his eyes is giving everything.

Comment

Mantalos has already done more in 5 mins than we did the whole forst half. A lot of fans underestimate how important he is for us going forward.

Comment

Goal Livaja from a corner of all things who would have guessed it!

Ade mas exoun prixh ta arxidia

Comment

Chyg gives away a Bakakis'esque penalty, big Panos Tsintotas saves it again! Who said we need another GK.

Comment

Mantalos with nice composure makes it 2-0.

FT

I dont know maybe its the lack of games, it definitely plays a part but we are struggling to create chances. Mantalos oming on definitely helped. I iked Insuas and his passion, definitely an upgrade to Lopez.
                  I think Massimo started too safe, 5 at the back wasnt required.

Anyway, we got the W which is whats important but work is needed thats for sure.

Comment

Dikef thanks for the updates!

I saw the lint up and thought maybe we can go something but it’s very different.

Got people on FB AEK group telling me we should sell Mantalos and I keep your picking the wrong player to sell.

Case in point again today. Thank his Tsintotas saves the penalty again, what a machine!

Comment

Tsintontas is a quality keeper. Good to get the win. Early days. Personally I'm more worried about how we'll go across the back four

Comment

Back four or three are an issue...

Also the Bright guy we bought... where is he, not in the squad for this game or St Gallen

Comment

Enobakhare is only back from an injury apparently and is not 100%, Massimo feels we are ok in that position, Levi Garcia included however.

Comment

Good to start off with a win, although first half was a little painful to watch.

Tsintotas with a great save also, he always has the makings of a good keeper.

Agree with above another defender especially a CB and maybe a RB would be helpful. Insua was good for us, massive upgrade from Lopez who hasn’t been the same player since his ACL.

Comment

Insua is great, as long as he remains healthy LB is fine but CB is a real worry.

I have had mixed feedback about Hnid

Comment

Working...
                              X