Clear All

• AEK vs Braga

AEK vs Braga

Date - Thursday, 3rd December 2020

Venue - OAKA, Athens

Competition - Europa League

Round - Group Stage - Game 5

Time - 19:55 (Greece time)

I think we gotta throw Oliveira up front for this with Livaja behind him and Macheras on one side and Albanis on the other, rest some of the other guys for PAO game

Comment

Agree Amo give some a rest, Shakov is one who come to mind, he needs a break as he’s played a lot of football in a short space of time. Even if we do beat braga I can’t see us getting anything against Leicester, last week was the killer blow, focus on the league now.

Comment

I may be wrong but Shakhov prob suspended for this game due to the red in the last game?

We shouldn't give up hope all the same, a win here with some sort of miracle on the last day and who knows. Stranger things have happened.

Braga are a decent side but we have shown we are more than capable...if the correct formation is chosen.

Comment

Sorry my bad correct Dikefale completely forgot he got sent off last match, works out well then. Hopefully Simanski is given some game time as he had a lot to offer us especially going forward.

If we do beat them we go 1 behind and have to rely on them dropping points at home and is getting something from Leicester, not impossible but also very hard. That loss last week killed us.

Comment

Braga won their last 5 league games. 2nd in the Portuguese division.

Will be amazed if AEK can do something.

Comment

2-0 down after 10 minutes. Oliveira missed the un-missable.

Gamiseta
              Last edited by Dikefale11; 12-03-2020, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Shit show. Bakakis is garbage

Comment

1-3. Oliveira scored after a back pass from a Braga player left him 1v1, his celebration is laughable after his miss not long before.

Bakakis again showing he has nothing but speed and we concede again.

Kala krasia

Comment

Comment

Dreadful campaign. Great win vs Wolfsburg for nothing.

Comment

I didn't bother wasting my early morning sleep to watch a team in transition when I know we were not going to accomplish anything in Europe.

From the highlights, Bakakis basically proved he's worthless as a defender. That left wing was an open highway as far as the Braga wingers were concerned--and Olivera that fucking sitter--somewhere out there Fernando Torres wonders if they're somehow related.

We need to focus on the league then worry about Europe when we have our house in order.

Comment

I was about to ask who was playing at right back? Bakakis, say no more.

Comment

Another nightmare... I’m so disgusted...

Comment

Although we copped 2 early goals after that it was pretty much all us and really had the chances to be level or maybe even ahead and one ball in behind bakakis and we go 3-1 down a minute before HT, that was a killer blow. As for Oliveira the less said the better, I don’t know how you can miss from there.

Second half was poor, flat and average, our team selections in some games cost us any hope of getting out of this group. But have always said the league should be our priority.

Comment

Working...
                              X