Clear All

• OFI vs AEK

OFI vs AEK

Date - Sunday, 31st January 2021

Venue - Theodoros Vardinogiannis Stadium, Crete

Competition - Super League

Round - 21

Time - 15:00 (Greece time)

Watched the PAO/Lamia match yesterday, and it was disgusting football....today's AEK match is heading in that direction.
    The bottom 5 teams in the SL have no business playing in the top tier. Their only tactics are....to turn the match into a mud fest. They grab, hold, slow the game down and get rewarded by the refs....I don't understand why this league doesn't get this....its bad for business. The rules should be tilted 70/30 against these scrubs until they start playing football.

Too add, when playing away games....they waist 50 minutes falling down like they were shot, and the refs reward them with fouls. They take away the pace of the game and demoralize their opponents....what kind of football is that?
    Last edited by JVC; 01-31-2021, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Small team will always play like that as they dont have the players capable of attacking, especially when they play away from home.

Solid win today away to OFI, Shahkov and Tanko the scorers. Need to keep it going.

Comment

Originally posted by Dikefale11 View Post
        Small team will always play like that as they dont have the players capable of attacking, especially when they play away from home.

Solid win today away to OFI, Shahkov and Tanko the scorers. Need to keep it going.
        Yes, they were able to navigate through OFIs mud trap football lol

I get what you're saying....however in Greece it has become atrocious. Why do they even bother having a football club? They don't make money, and never raise their level....the bottom 6 that is, and its always the case.

IMO they keep the SL from growing. That's why I have always liked the idea of a 10 team league, or 9 Greek teams, and 3 Cypriot.

Anyway good second half from AEK.

Comment

Originally posted by JVC View Post

Yes, they were able to navigate through OFIs mud trap football lol

I get what you're saying....however in Greece it has become atrocious. Why do they even bother having a football club? They don't make money, and never raise their level....the bottom 6 that is, and its always the case.

IMO they keep the SL from growing. That's why I have always liked the idea of a 10 team league, or 9 Greek teams, and 3 Cypriot.

Anyway good second half from AEK.
          As the Greeks come to terms with Turkey doubling down in Cyprus, we may see 1 or 2 big Cypriot teams back in the SL. I think it will enhance the league. The problem with the smaller teams is their stadia and the lack of money and ambition to improve them.

Comment

Good win today we were pretty dominant overall. Great finish by Tankovic for our 2nd goal.

Svarnas is still heart attack material, I honestly wonder what they see in him, there was a time he showed some good glimpses but lately he’s been poor, on the other hand Laci has been pretty decent so far.

Symanski has come in and made a difference also in our middle, he was everywhere. Offers so much more than Krsticic.

Comment

Working...
            X