• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our only chance at Europe the way we are going

Comment

And a 0-1 loss right at the end...

Comment

A very good free kick. We are done, no confidence, looked horrible at the back again. No communication, maybe we are missing Barkas more than we think.

Giannina unlucky against Oly, could have won 3-0, defended well

Comment

Personally I thought our keeper should’ve done better than watch it float past him. Wasn’t hit with much venom. Although the foul was very questionable.

I don’t see us getting anything on the second leg. We may score but don’t see us keeping them scoreless.

In a way I’m happy we won’t make the final as I wouldn’t be able to handle 5 straight cup losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Damianos View Post
            A very good free kick. We are done, no confidence, looked horrible at the back again. No communication, maybe we are missing Barkas more than we think.
            I am starting to think this, even though I think even with Tsitontas we are more stable than Athanasiadis in goals, with the latter we are conceding min 2 goals and it cant be just a coincidence.

I thought the foul although alittle soft had every right to be given a foul and there is Jimenez going off about that as I expected.

OS, I hate seen keepers do the statue as freekicks go in... if it's gona be close go for it!

Comment

Amo although it was hit beautifully it didn’t have real power behind it that’s why I say the keeper should’ve done better. Plenty of time between the shot to make a decision other than stand there and watch it go past you in the dying seconds of the game.

Comment

We play PAOK later in Toumba - 1-0 down on agg and its an away goal.

Must score first if we are to stand a chance.

Once again good few injuries for us.

Comment

I have mixed feelings about all this... it would be great to overcome PAOK and win the tie to get into the final but I have such little confidence in us beating Olympiakos now days, a 5th straight Cup final defeat would be hard to take, in any case, firstly we need to do something we seldom do with Jimenez, win a “derby”

Comment

We lost 2-1 in Toumba after been up 0-1... a lot of possession but didn’t really test Paschalakis much.

Comment

Probably for the best

Comment

PAOK won the Cup 2-1, last minute winner. Bit of a surprise

Comment

We play Kifisia tonight at home in the cup. Hope some squad players get a run!

Comment

4-0 win at home, all the goals in the second half. Play the return leg later this month, we're through to the 1/4s

Comment

Good to see Yiannikis doing a good rotation with players. Comfortable result in the end as expected.

Comment

0-0 in Toumba leg 1, we should have won, missed many good chances and Zuber had a goal disallowed for office which doesn’t look offside

Click image for larger version

Name:	0AEA69E8-3415-4612-B90E-96CD0F63D73B.jpeg
Views:	119
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	15684

Comment

Working...
                                X