Greek Cup 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greek Cup 2018

Group B with Lamia, Apollon Larissa, and Volos.

We play Lamia Friday at 18:30 at Rizoupoli or Kalithea in Game 1.

Kalithea, we play same day as the Ethniki... times must be similar too... more great organisational work in Greece

Comment

So, we play Lamia today.

I don't want to see any of our starting 11 play if possible. Our squad is thin enough, time to give the other players some game time and see what they can do. No more injuries!!!

I'm going to say 2-0 easy win. Pame

Comment

2-1, 87th.

Galo with an unreal trademark free-kick. The keeper knew exactly what was happening and couldn't do a thing about it.

Have only watched the last few minutes. Not super impressive, good that Giako got on the scoresheet. Should advance easily from this group now. Hult, Chryg, Cosic, Galo all started

Comment

Got the win which is the main thing!

Good for Boye and co. to get a run out. And ofcourse for Giakou yo get on the scoresheet!

https://youtu.be/_KFO8wKhWT4

Comment

Good to see the team fight back from a goal down to win.

Boye looked good once again, just his touch and confidence with the ball you can see he’s a class above what we have,just hope he reaches his potential with us.

Rocket free kick from Galo, he sure can hit them.

Feel for the players being told before the game they’ve been docked 3 points in the league, that would be a kick in the guts.

Comment

FT 4-0

Alef (41) Own Goal (45) Botos (76) Sardelis (90)

Nice to see the kids getting on the score sheet.

Apparently Gianniotas missed a tet-a-tet.

Comment

I watched the game and we were dominant as expected. Was really good to see these kids get a run and see some score also.

Alef looking good, Giannotas did well also coming back from injury.

Giakoumakis.......... I have a soft spot for him as he does have talent, but if he’s not dominating defenders and scoring goals against teams like this how does he expect to ever be our starting striker? He needs to lift his game and show more desire and hunger. He did set up the last goal with a great in behind run but we need more from him.

Comment

Olympiakos fans clashed with police in their Greek Cup game. Tear gas was used, the game was stopped for 15 minutes.

We copped out 2 game, 70k and -3 against them, I expect the same punishment given the precedent has been set. It was a Cup game though, not that it should matter. Let's see if the same punishment is handed out....

Comment

Shall be interesting

Comment

Just read it's cup points deduction only.
                      Past the group stages it affects Super League. Doesn't make sense. Oly will still qualify anyways so it has no negative impact on them. The message is, riot in the Group Stages of the the Cup only....

Comment

Makes sense to me. You’re not gona get punished in the Super League for what you did in a Cup match but the thing is Oly will get through the Cup stage anyway so a small fine doesn’t do much. There should be an added suspension though on their Super League account and if they cause similar issues in the SL, punishment is doubled to 6 pts

Comment

Instead of fan violence getting better it’s only getting worse, soon enough and it’s sad to say but someone will lose their life at a ground.

Comment

What was Olys punishment in the end or did it get swept under the carpet?

We are through after a 3-1 win.

As it stands there are some average teams that qualified second in their groups. Avoid Xanthi and Gianinna and we should progress to the 1/4s easily

Comment

No punishment for Oly only a fine for the fan violence in Patra. Only we get points deducted for fan violence “outside the ground”

We were terrible yesterday first half, it honestly hurt my eyes watching. Second half we did better but fuck we are a long way from what we were.

Comment

Working...
                              X