Super League 2021/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super League 2021/22

Always crucial to begin the season with a W.

Defence was really rattled and we could and should have been behind 1 minute in... could have been a completely different outcome. Defence will need to gel pretty fast. I like what I seen from Michelen.

Main thing is to get the win, we look great going forward, I haven't seen us shoot that any times outside of the box in a long time.

Huge that Oly and PAOK dropped points already, need to capitalise and not pull an AEK an drop points at OFI.

Loved this from the club/Original for big Chyg!

Comment

Having seen just the highlights, looks like Thuram almost did the job for Ionikos many times. If defence is going to be another issue for us this year we better start scoring copious amounts of goals.

Comment

Great first up win, could’ve scored 6 or 7 but also could’ve conceded 2-3. Going forward we looked good and had options off the bench, that defence is the only worry, we fix that and anything is possible. Zuber is quite a signing, he and players like Jevtic will help and compliment mandalos and also take some pressure off him.

Now for OFI away need to back up that win.

Comment

Mantalos sprained an ankle at training and won’t make the OFI game, chance to see what Jevtic can offer

Comment

Mandalos named in the squad, strange he seemed a definite to miss this one

Comment

Huge game early on. Need to get the win, 1-0 would be perfect. Pao, PAOK and Oly have all dropped points, put the pressure on them early. Aris are cooked too

Comment

2nd game after an opening win is always massive as you need to back it up, let’s hope they’re up for this as OFI won’t make it easy for us. 2-1 win in tipping

Comment

Garcia with a red card but I don't blame him. Lamprou was hanging off him like a panda on a bamboo tree.

Comment

It was 1-0 before the red, Zuber gets the 2nd before the intermission, and Ansarifard with the third, a beauty--with some good work by Le Tallec to regain possession up high.

Comment

We've now allowed two extremely cheap goals. Tzavellas is an even bigger joke than I already knew. He offers zero stabilty at the back and just almost coughed up a giveaway in the middle of the defensive zone.

Comment

3-3 san to bourthelo tis Katinas.

What a joke this backline is. If we want a shot at winning this season, it'll have to be by outscoring the opposition because it sure as shit won't be clean sheets.

Comment

That red was a joke.

Typical AEK to concede from 2 set pieces.

Typical AEK to throw away a 3 goal lead.

Comment

I’m still sleeping but how do you let a 3-0 lead go to waste to OFI!!!!

Comment

Disaster to say the least. Forget the red which was harsh, forget the ref and his decisions, how the hell do you concede 3 in 15 mins, only we can manage to do that.

Comment

Working...
                              X