Bayern Munich vs AEK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boateng could have easily have had 2 yellows by now. Ref is bagging us.

HT 1-0

Besides the chance by Muller where Cosic did well to clear we have hardpy been threatened. Lambropoulos nearly out us ahead 5 minutes in if only that header went in gamoto.

Comment

Ridiculous pen to concede from cosic.

Ref afraid to call anything against the mighty germans as usual.

Comment

Not sure why Alef was taken off for Moran they are the same player. Need to bring Boye or Giannotas on

Comment

Alef was pooped. Nothing left in the gas tank.

Cosic losing Lewandowski on the corner and he makes it 2-0.

Players seem drained, can barely hold on to the ball or get out of our half.

Barkas has made skme big saves to keep tue scoreline respectible. Hopefully we cam hold out.

Also need Ajax to get another and steal a win in Lisbon to give us any hope of 3rd.

Comment

Cosic also went and pulled Hults hair, anybody see why??

Comment

Mantalos may never be the same player again because of that injury he suffered. He is just not the same player since he came back.

Comment

AEK did a lot better than I ever expected. Considering Man City beat Donetsk 6-0 and Real beat Plzen 5-0, this by comparison is essentially the best you can hope for against an opponent of Bayern's quality. I was really expecting a lot worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
                  AEK did a lot better than I ever expected. Considering Man City beat Donetsk 6-0 and Real beat Plzen 5-0, this by comparison is essentially the best you can hope for against an opponent of Bayern's quality. I was really expecting a lot worse.
                  Was expecting the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
                    Agree we were respectable, Barkas had a good game which helped, Hult was good, Ponce worked really hard and thought the CM's Gala, Simeos, Alef did well to stop Bayern's attacks

Comment

Overall we did ourselves proud by not getting embarrassed with the score line, I’m sure most thought away in Germany we would cop 4-5,but we didn’t. The boys put in a big effort but we are playing a world class side.

Said it last time this can only be a good thing for these Greek kids we got playing CL for the first time ever. Hopefully they learn from this. The only downfall to all this is we are on 0 points, really hope it doesn’t stay that way after 6 games,we really don’t deserve that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dikefale11 View Post
                        Cosic also went and pulled Hults hair, anybody see why??
                        Just seen a replay of that... not sure by why the fuck would you do that

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post

Just seen a replay of that... not sure by why the fuck would you do that
                          Transference of internal pain and mental anguish to an external human. Bullying 101.

Comment

Haven’t liked his attitude this season (Cosic) such a different attitude last season under Jimenez. Really immature thing to be doing when the world is watching you.

Comment

Working...
                            X