AEK vs Ajax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The security at the stadium is a joke, when I went over for the Oly cup game and the AC Milan game we were barely checked, not even a pat down, just opened thr plastic bag i was carrying and they glanced in at my jacket, I could have had dynamite and or C4 ubder it and nobody would know.

I read that fans were only short of taking off there underwear when heading into the Allianz arena vs Bayern.

Comment

Best case scenario we will have no fans for 5 matches, worst case 5 year ban from Europe.

uefa better do something to Ajax fans also, this has become a common thing for them to cause trouble at away games, they made the first move with Pao fans toward our fans in the below section, they threw the first flare also, now not saying what our fans did was ok, but when you provoke fans aren’t gona sit there and take it.

Comment

For me this has nothing to do with AEK. A group of angry kids can pretend they are AEK/ OSFP/ PAO/ PAOK fans, go to a European competition game in Greece. Calmly walk up to the opposing fans inside the stadium with no police interception and throw petrol bombs at the opposing fans unchallenged by security. After throwing bombs and flares, they can move back to their section under zero threat of arrest or prosecution.

This is a Greek security/ policing issue and the Greek media is too brainwashed to the left to even see it. Every single time there is a fan throwing an object at a Greek player or coach during a game - not one Greek journalist questions who the hooligan was, how he was allowed in the stadium with a history of violence and arrests and why security didn't arrest him during the game. Violence is normalised in Greece. It is almost like they are so stupid in Greece - they actually believe UK hooliganism was stopped by the Government calmly speaking with the hooligans about how a capitalist society lead them to violence and it is time to slow down and relax. Arrests and more arrests and then banning these freaks from stadia and prison sentences stopped UK hooliganism.

Greece is so badly policed - we have polish and Belorussian hooligans coming down to Greece to fight during a game where a Greek team is playing a Dutch team...

You hold this game - with the exact same fans - in Germany, Holland, UK etc.. first thing, many fans wont be in allowed the stadium because of the objects they were hiding. Those who brought in petrol bombs would be arrested and charged at the nearest police station. Also passport checks for known banned hooligans will also rule out others entering the stadium. Once in the stadium, the minute a fan tried to leave his seat and enter the pitch - arrest. The end. In Greece none of this happens so Greece is a hooligan tourist hot spot. People from around the world travel to Greece to fight other hooligans. The ultra rare times there are arrests in running battles on the streets in Greece, usually a few of those arrested are Italian or Balkan 'tourists.'

Comment

Working...
        X