Clear All

• Lamia vs AEK

Lamia vs AEK

Date - Sunday, 14th April 2019

Venue - Lamia Municipal Stadium, Lamia

Competition - Superleague Greece

Round - 28

Time - 19:00 (Greece time)

Should prove a tough match, hard team to beat at home and have been one of the slightly more consistent teams in the league. I use the word slightly very loosely lol

Comment

Will give us a good idea going into the 2nd leg of the Cup.

Livaja will be out with cards I believe.

Comment

https://youtu.be/B0iiacLg3F4

2-2

Poor call on their penalty. Ponce shud have put his chance and the game away.

Should be able to finish them off in the cup.

Comment

Pretty average match overall. Ponce should have buried his chance but didn’t go wide enough.

As for their penalty every time I look at it I’m still 50/50 on it, very tight call to make. Bakasetas is such a lazy player when defending as he committed the foul and conceded fouls like that many times.

I would actually be very surprised if we lost the 2nd leg and get knocked out, they may be a hard side to break down but with a 2 goal lead you’d think and hope we are safe.

Comment

Missed this match, loved Mantalos’s finish on the first goal

Comment

Smashed then 4-0 in the Cup Semi second leg! We now have another final with PAOK!! Better beat them. They were very lucky against Asteras and poor Asteras had a legit goal disallowed which would have really changed things...

Comment

Smashed them, hit the post 3 times, must be averaging more than 1 a game.

We are not as good defensively as a whole as last year which is something we need to address for next season. Ponce pointed to the badge when he scored, hopefully we have him next season, absolute gun!

I wanted to play PAOK so we can beat them. Suprised they went through, they all would have been pretty hung over. Obvious concern is the malakas that will happen before and during the game. Everyone knows it will happen except the police and MAT, why don't they make a plan and aim to make 50 arrests so this shit can stop!!!

PAME AEK!

Comment

That’s just far too logical Damianos, would require time to plan and brain power...

Comment

Working...
                  X