AEK vs PAOK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overall the game wasn’t spectacular, both sides has their chances - PAOK more clear cut.

I want to know why the ref over looked the handball when VAR has obviously given him the call to go check it, if this is what VAR will be like in Greece then there’s no use having it.

In regards to the fans, FIFA/UEFA have asked for an explanation as to how the invitations ended up in hands of paok hooligans.

Comment

Yeah... when I saw the replay of the hand ball & VAR looking at it, I thought it was a penalty too

The whole crowd thing is so sad, seen a tv crew get belted with bottles in the Olympic stadium speaks volume about the security and the mess Greek Football finds itself in, I hope FIFA see that and ask how can that happen

Comment

Now there’s been an issue with the refs as apparently in secret they were changed.

As for the handball, if VAR gave United that penalty vs PSG then this was a penalty 100%.

All this power struggle going on in Greece is only going to get us in worse situations with FIFA/UEFA.

Apparently PAOK had 3 bus loads of fans (hooligans) who got into the ground and weren’t in the criteria required to be given an invite.

Make what you went of it. But overall this whole fiasco has been a joke and disgrace for Greek football.

Comment

Working...
        X