Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigerian Bright Enobakhare has signed with #AEK until 2023.

The 22 year old forward was with Wolverhampton Wanderers in England and will be looking to have a bright future in Greece. #SLGR

Comment

• Never watched him play but hopefully he works out, seen a few highlights and he looks like he has the ability to get by players with ease and not a bad finisher either.

Comment

• From the few highlights I’ve seen of him he looks like he can be a good addition to us, loves running at players and as mentioned above he goes past players with ease.

Comment

• Reports say Symanski about to be signed which is good news.

Another report said we signed as usual “on loan” Mathias Nani who’s a CB.

Hult is done with us, which personally not happy about, should’ve kept him.

Comment

• If Lopez isnt fit we are going to Toumba with Bakakis and Paulinho...

I dont think he wanted to sign the extension until the end of the season.

I think we need to start moving away from Loan players with option to buy, I have no problem testing the waters in players by loaning them and if they are good we buy them (like Szymanskiy) but to build a top team we need to buy ready made payers that are proven to be good. We should not be going for the loan + buy option for players we are bringing in to be starters, as we only end up losing them (Ponce is a prime example, and Araujo to some degree), as back ups or rotations, sure their's no problem.

Comment

• I thought this strange policy would end when you move into Agia Sofia.

Comment

• If we wanna catch Olympiakos, we need to start buying quality players, the loan model will get us 3rd and maybe a second here and there, and as you mentioned, most times we lose quality players and look for short term answers, it’s just not a great model for long term success

Comment

• I don’t see Meli splashing cash the first season we are back at Agia Sofia.

Dikefale I read today bakakis prob won’t be fit enough for PAOK. If Lopez isnt fit then we are really in deep shit.

Iv said many times I don’t expect $5-$10 mill dollar players coming to us, but for a couple million you can find talents. I could be wrong but looking at Olys current players they didn’t spend wild money On their players and look at their roster. Meli just needs to set a higher budget and let Ivic/Carrera do their thing.

Comment

• That's it, I dont think anybody is expecting €10m players, but you can definitely get some quality players throughout Europe/South America for €2/3/4 million a pop.

Oly got Semedo for €4m, Camara who is top scorer in the playoffs I believe for €500k just to name a few. Dont even get me started on El-Arabi, what a signing he has proved to be.

Either way let's see what Ivic can do, I think we can all agree he is a couple of steps up from Lymbe, no disrespect to him, so hopefully he can find what we need this summer. Hopefully Covid doesnt affect us in the market that much.

Szysmanski is a start however;

Comment

• This signing is an example of just that. He’s young, talented and has already played for his nation and I believe he will most likely get more caps for his nation in due time. He is our new Johanssen. Good start.

Comment

• Call me a retard, but when were these fucking playoffs re-instituted? Was I in a coma?

BTW here's a little birthday gift I gave myself 4 months late. Just the right colours, too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	106637123_297990101394071_3335081242562042267_n.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	11131

Comment

• Originally posted by Greekfreak View Post
                          Call me a retard, but when were these fucking playoffs re-instituted? Was I in a coma?

BTW here's a little birthday gift I gave myself 4 months late. Just the right colours, too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	106637123_297990101394071_3335081242562042267_n.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	11131
                          Get yourself to fucking watch thread asap!

https://hellas-football.com/forum/ba...-wearing-today

Comment

• https://www.aek21fans.gr/2020/07/eks...rrera.html?m=1

Carrera has asked for 6 signings, do you think he will get what he wants?

Comment

• Συγκεκριμένα η επιθυμία του είναι η απόκτηση δύο στόπερ, δύο πλάγιων μπακ και δύο εξτρέμ.
                              A whole new defense.

Comment

• 2 Centre backs are a must especially if Oiko goes. We will see if Vranjes returns once again. Left back for sure. RB is prob last on the list.

Comment

Working...
                                X