X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just our luck we got them haha

Comment

• 1st game is vs Oly, its like something out of a movie haha however it wont be played until December as the first gameweek is also the cup final game

All derbies are at home too bar Aris, need to maximise on that in some way. We have been poor in the derbies last 2 seasons, especially vs PAO for some reason.

Comment

• Makes sense round 1 to be us and Oly that way if they were drawn against other teams those teams would have an extra week off due to the kypello.

As much as I like us in Europa would rather us just focus on the league this season as I feel with Carrera there we can really challenge this coming season. He turned us around in a big way when he came in.

Comment

• I can see where you are coming from but it is key not only for AEK in a money sense and personal coef points but for Greece also for us to make the groups.
          We managed to win the league whilst playing Europa 3 years ago, how we did not beat Dinamo Kyiev tgat night I will never know, Masoud with the miss that still haunts me nearly as much as the Giakoumakis/Klona non pass. That for some reason hurts more.

Comment

• Dikef, some killer flashbacks re.

I want both lol, challenge for title but Europe is important as Dikef explained and personally I really want AEK to not only do well but also get some much needed points for Greece

Comment

• Originally posted by Dikefale11 View Post
              I can see where you are coming from but it is key not only for AEK in a money sense and personal coef points but for Greece also for us to make the groups.
              We managed to win the league whilst playing Europa 3 years ago, how we did not beat Dinamo Kyiev tgat night I will never know, Masoud with the miss that still haunts me nearly as much as the Giakoumakis/Klona non pass. That for some reason hurts more.
              Have to agree about the Kiev game Masoud killed us with that miss, the guy was celebrating before he even made contact with the ball. And add that Benfica one too and that’s another heart breaker.

Valid points in regards to Europa as we need to get ourselves more points and aim to be a seeded team in the next couple seasons as unseeded hurts us also.

We need a top 2 finish this season we can’t go into Agia Sofia without CL football this is why I was saying focus on the league but again the points made above are also correct and necessary in regards to coef points.

Comment

• There is no way we are going into Agia Sofia with CL football. Have you seen Greece's ranking points for 21/22?

Comment

• Guys, the way we're going, forget CL.

We're looking more at sweet FA.

Comment

• Original 21 attack Tiger for being a tight arse.

https://www.sportime.gr/aek/original...idio-efthinis/

Comment

• Our goal is Europa League Group Stages

http://hellasfooty.blogspot.com/2020...pa-league.html

Comment

• 1 Charleroi (BEL) / Partizan (SRB)

2 Wolfsburg (GER) / Desna Chernihiv (UKR)

3 Malmö (SWE) / Lokomotiva Zagreb (CRO)

We will play one of the above if we beat St. Gallen, hopefully we are at home if we are drawn first. Draw is at 2pm Greece time.

Anyone but Wolfsburg and we will be doing good.

Comment

• Hanging for the St Gallen game

Comment

• Of course we land Wolfburg....at least the game is at OAKA. We always have terrible luck with draws. Our own doing I guess with the bad coefficient but once give us some luck.

Will be very tough if we manage to pass St.Gallen but doable.

Comment

• Just our luck to get Wolfsburg which is a tough ask but can be done, let’s get past St Gallen first as this is a tricky game for us.

Comment

• I'd just as soon we bombed out of Europa and concentrated on the fucking league.

Wolfsburg has improved immensely over the past couple of seasons after bouncing back from near-relegation a few times to my recollection. If we even make it past St. Gallen I don't see Wolfsburg even bothering to bring their boots for the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X