Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we will struggle against St. Gallen!

Comment

• Albanis is in talks with Ivic about either renewing or moving on as his contract ends next summer and with so much competition now there could be a lack of game time. He could be gone before October 5th (end of transfer window)

Would be shame to lose him tbh as I feel we are yet to see the best of him, injuries have prevented him from featuring consistently. When he does play, more so from the bench he is more often than not a threat.

Comment

• I do rate Albanis and he has shown glimpses of what he can do but I feel with the new players we brought in it’s pushed him down the pecking order. Hopefully he doesn’t leave as he does have something to offer us.

Comment

• Some one we need to re-sign, has a lot more to offer

Comment

• Hey guys just wondering, how come Christos Giousis doesn’t play. I remember watching him play in a cup match and scored 2 goals and was man of the match a couple years ago. Seemed like a talented player but hasn’t been receiving more opportunities. Does anyone know why?

https://youtu.be/1tvF7rYdVY0

Last edited by Dean97; 10-02-2020, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• L.Garcia out for 6-8 weeks with a hamstring injury.

Eleos

Comment

• Fuck that’s a big loss although the injury did look bad, the way the Atromitos player went into that tackle im surprised it was only a hamstring injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean97 View Post
                  Hey guys just wondering, how come Christos Giousis doesn’t play. I remember watching him play in a cup match and scored 2 goals and was man of the match a couple years ago. Seemed like a talented player but hasn’t been receiving more opportunities. Does anyone know why?

https://youtu.be/1tvF7rYdVY0
                  I was curious about this as well.

Possibly because he was undersized? I don't know why that should matter if the kid has skills, but as we've seen, stranger things have happened.

Supposedly he's on loan at Panachaiki, but I'm not 100% on that.

Comment

• We beat Ionikos 2-0 overnight in a friendly. Not sure how we played, goals from Hnid and Livija.

Comment

• Galanopoulos trained as per normal for the first time yesterday, hoping for a back to normal return soon now

Comment

• Has anyone seen or used this? Finally!

Any word on AEK TV?
                        Watch live all matches of Greek Super League anywhere in the world on your favourite devices. Subscribe for 11,90 eur/monthly or 83,90 eur/season!

Comment

• I use Antenna Pacific which have picked up even more teams recently.

I use Go Greek TV for all other games but I believe the above package is great, similar to what we had many years go, I think 15 odd years ago where paid a small fee to get a game on a good stream

Comment

• Vasilantonopoulos, Chygrynski and Insua, plus 3 AEK staff members all have COVID-19

Comment

• Livaja signs till 2024

Comment

• Did anyone watch v Apollon?

Actually played okay but almost a disaster at the end. Karim is a gun.

Svarnas was at fault for first and third goal. The third gave away a corner but didn't need to and then had his back to the ball for the short corner. Horrendous. He's walking around like Puyol but has been dog shit. I'm losing patience with him.

Also, except Shakov we can't win a corner.

Oly could put 5 past us

Comment

Working...
                                X