Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our defence has to be the worst it has been in a good 15 years. Im pretty sure our defence in Gamma Ethinki would perform better.

Levi Garcia looks great, when he finds proper rhythm he will be unplayable. Karim just shows his class every game.

Mitaj with 2 assists. Great stuff to finally see a academy player perform.

Comment

• One of the worst defenses I’ve seen at a big Greek club. W/out chygrynskiy Apollon scored 3. I rate Tsintotas. Chernobyl is ur best defender, maybe Svarnas after. The new guys Hnid and Nede.. don’t know where u picked them up. Bakakis too, it’s been more than a year. Could of found better defenders in the second division honestly. Not having Szymanski in the midfield has really hurt u guys too.

Comment

• Rumour has it Carrerra is done for and Jimenez & Poyet are potential candidates. I would take either of them tbh. We played some of our best football under Poyet, also it would be fitting for Manaolo to lead us into Agia Sophia.

Let's see what happens.

Comment

• Carrera is gone officially. Not sure exactly where everything went sideways? Things were looking well when he first arrived. Managed to steer the ship. Got a good transfer window. No pre season didnt help but nobody had one. Huge win vs Wolfsburg is the only stand out.

Our run in the Europa League was very poor and our loss at home to Zorya was the beginning of the end imo.

Wish him all the best.

Jimenez favourite to take over for a 4th time. Poyet close behind.

Comment

• Jimenez takes over, happy about that, although I just have a feeling it’s going to take some time for things to get better.

What im not happy with us Ivic being sacked terrible move and Kone in his place... I hope it works out but I was a fan of Ivic

Comment

• Kone? The only reason I can fathom is he likes to make a dikefalos symbol with his hands often.. albeit for other reasons than aek..

As for Jimenez, how long will his contract be for?

Comment

• 1.5 years

Comment

• Good move.

Comment

• When Carrera came aboard our team was in the shit and he turned all of them around. What went wrong this season? He had a way better squad, was it his fault? The players? Management? Something just isn’t right.

Ivic gone too and Kone in, another lybe situation if you ask me. Disaster in the making.

Comment

• Manolo officially back

Comment

• We got Apollon Smyrnis in the Greek Cup 1st round

Comment

• Derby

Comment

• Giakoumakis top scorer of dutch league with 16 goals.

3rd highest goalscorer in Europe and sold him for €200,000

Gamiseta, what are they doin at Spata.

And we have Nelson Oliveira asking for €1m+...

Comment

• Giakoumakis is a confidence player like so so many Greeks. He showed very little at aek but always had the build and strength to be more.

Comment

• Yeah, more pressure and demand to perform well at AEK than at Venlo.

Always had the potential just either never took his chance or never got a good run of games.

Either way, he will be remembered for the only league goal he scored for us which put 1 hand on the title.

Comment

Working...
                                X